Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN JAILBAIT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Somebody explain to me, like i'm a 6 year old, why it's necessary to have random pics just posted here and there.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV4life is a very random forum, no further explanation is needed.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect I think there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i think that posting random pictures, while sometimes useless, and unfunny, can occasionally bring teh funny for a long period of time (i.e. lebron james). Most of the time, it just seems stupid and unfunny, but sometimes it catches fire and is oh so special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I wasn't that clear, I meant randomly posting a non-funny off-topic NSFW pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well most of the time that is done by people that are not regulars. Even though a lot of us regulars will slip up and do that, we usually have a reason. Whereas the lurkers/gimmicks/people pissed off at dids will do it just to piss off dids.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>