Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: NL 25/50 - Partypoker, Toppair vs Queenkris

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One thing for sure is that if he is bluffing you better be ready to call a big bet on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

This hand shows why QK is tough to play against. He's got a bunch of leaks, but man does he put you in some [censored] spots...

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree. QK has a ton of leaks so people assume that he is bluffing in spots like this when its actually an easy fold imho.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol!

The guy who said "who knows what QueenKris is thinking half the time" lol does she even know what she's thinking lol. I've played so many hands against her and she's an absolute nutter you're right. I think you should call here, but you're right she does put you in some spots against other players this is a turbo muck heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Queenkris / Krisqueen is a guy. 2nd I really hate to play against him.
He is definately not one of the best players on Party but his unorthodox style might be one of the toughest to play against.
His bluffs are mostly well choosen, his bet sizes are enormously and he can value bet / call down very thin.
Overall a good winner in the higher stakes. This spot really sucks and I think history/reads/pace is very important to make accurate assumptions.
If you call the Turn then you should already think about which cards/betamounts you would call on the river, Queenkris is definately gonna follow up on the river with a huge bet most of the time.
In the given scenario I wouldn't mind to fold if you don't have a feeling for the situation.
Don't think there is much equity getting lost if you do fold. If I call then I think calling the river is mostly correct. So either give up on the turn or call him down (mostly).
Old 11-14-2007, 06:42 AM

Take him down to value-town with the call here! 1 !
Old 11-15-2007, 09:40 AM

QueenKris confuses the [censored] out of me.

Played a long 3 handed game on a few tables against him and Mofte.

QK would check call the flop, and if the turn went XX he would donk the river for pot with a retardly wide range of hands. He'd just start donking the river with all his hands that had now showdown value like 9 high missed gutterballs, and things like middle pair, bottom pair, top pair. It was BIZARRE.

It was really hard to know what he was thinking, because hed be turning hands with showdown value into bluffs, or either that or value betting so thin that he'd need to get called by A high to be good.

He did all sorts of random [censored] like cold call raises OOP with 39s, or 58o with only 100bb stacks.

Very strange player! VERY confusing.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:52 AM

"He did all sorts of random [censored] like cold call raises OOP with 39s, or 58o with only 100bb stacks."

yeah, just play tight and don't get stacked with KJ on Kxxxx and you'll be fine.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 AM

That makes no sense to me at all KKF, unless he's superpassive and is never bluffing and then he's bleeding money out of his eyes making those calls preflop.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:45 PM

think his raise is shoiwing stregth like KQ or maybe rasing turn with value on A8hh idk tho queenkris is strange sumtime
shove click sitout next hand and walk away
Old 11-17-2007, 11:11 PM

Your turn bet sucks. Im trying to figure out.. are you bluffing there or are you honestly betting for value..?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your turn bet sucks. Im trying to figure out.. are you bluffing there or are you honestly betting for value..?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] are you? Ban please?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] are you? Ban please?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have a problem with what im saying go ahead and say whats wrong and why. Saying [censored] like 'his analysis is f'ed up, ban please' is really not constructive.

I think a bet is bad on the turn. I think you only get called by stronger hands and you get played back a lot too and then you have to fold.
Betting flop is ok but on the turn I let QK hang himself by check/calling and check/calling any safe river.