Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 08:14 AM

Default Re: Bodog Collections

While I don't believe slsmagicc has anything to do with the collection agency it doesn't change the fact that you can complain all you want to the FTC and attorney general it won't change anything. Your credit will still get damaged. You'll still get calls at work to embarrass you into paying.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While I don't believe slsmagicc has anything to do with the collection agency it doesn't change the fact that you can complain all you want to the FTC and attorney general it won't change anything. Your credit will still get damaged. You'll still get calls at work to embarrass you into paying.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is silly debate. You should ethically pay BoDog, you know what you did, and they know as well. Do you really want bad karma and a cloud over your head for the rest of your life? However legeally they can do nothing to you.

Your credit will not be ruined (how will your credit be ruined if they are trying to collect for an illegeal transaction?)
And the "creditors" will not try to collect for an illegeal transaction. If you are harassed by a "collection agency" file a lawsuit for harassment, ect. Technically what they are doing is illegeal. However is all this trouble really worth $200? I doubt it.

Im supprised that more people actually don't scam the [censored] out of pokersites and online gambling. I would never do this, because I have sound ethics and moral virture, however most people are not like me, and, well, it just seems like it would be so easy...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:22 AM

I actually have everything to do with the collection agency in question here. Someone send me an email to slsmagic@aol.com and I can further explain.

We have AG's and FTC reps contact us all the time, and we always win.....probably because we can do what we do. It's such a simple concept.

If people still have questions shoot me an email at slsmagic@aol.com .
Old 10-25-2007, 11:34 AM

Lol, your email for your collection agency business is @aol.com? Yeah totally legit.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:40 AM

Nah I don't want to give my business email for obvious reasons. If you got beef, then shoot me an email and we can discuss. By the way the MOD can confirm my identity! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]