Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Trip Report: pwned at library (w/ paint)

put cayenne pepper in between the windshield and hood of his car, then when he starts his car, the AC will blow a nice cayenne pepper mist all over him blinding him.

OR

urinate in between the windshield and hood and he'll NEVER be able to remove the smell of urine from his car....ever....
Old 04-04-2007, 04:36 PM

the best part is OP seeking sanctuary in a church like manuel noriega.

OP when being assaulted there is absolutely nothing wrong with kicking someone in the nuts
Old 04-04-2007, 04:36 PM

Dude... this is weak. You can't just take a beating like this. It doesn't matter if the dude is huge or not, big guys don't know how to fight usually anyway (they're used to throwing big stupid haymakers and crap like that) ... knee to the groin, elbow to the face or floating rib, slash his face with your keys, go for his eyes with your fingers, do something. Kick down on his kneecap and try to hyperextend his leg or something. DO SOMETHING. Don't totally puss out and hide behind a church (wtf, jesus is gonna save you from this guy?) ...

...and fwiw your play now as mentioned above is to get a group of your friends together, jump this guy and beat the living hell out of him and take his [censored].
Old 04-04-2007, 04:43 PM

You could have kicked him in the balls.But then what? Next day he is waiting for you with some stick.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU THINK I GOT TO WEAR I AM TODAY DRESSIN LIKE PETER PAN OVER HERE?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...my thoughts exactly.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could have kicked him in the balls.But then what? Next day he is waiting for you with some stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but it's not like OP took his beating and now it's all good with this guy. He's probably going to try to beat on him whenever he gets a chance, so fight back and demonstrate that it won't be worth his while to do so, at least [censored] him up as good as you can while he's bashing your head in.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 PM

This is how you rep BBV wtf?!?!

You were walking straight at him, howd you not dodge the punch?
Old 04-04-2007, 04:48 PM

Considering he sucker punched you twice, once while you were not even facing him, that's a very douche move.

So you are allowed one douche move in retaliation.

You see it cancels out the douche polarity.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:52 PM

I got sucker punched when I was high school, I was in grade 9 and some senior tried to get me to fight him because I was the youngest/smallest guy at the party. (he was too brave to fight someone his size I guess)

I didnt say a word, I got up walk away, he laughed telling me to run like a coward.

I went in the house, told my big brother, he lost it. Came running out of the house, confronted the guy, the guy was denying it which was only making my brothers face get reder and reder. Then out of nowhere my brothers crazy freind clocked the guy right on the mouth, It looked like he went out cold from the punch, fell down and hit the back of his head on the curb.

He sort of came too moaning and wimpering like a little girl, everyone had a good laugh at him, I think my brother gave him a kick in the ribs for good measure and we went back in the house.

The next day my brother told me they took his crazy freind in to emerge to get his hand stitched because he cut it on the guys teeth, when they where in there they saw the guy had his head stitched up, nice big patch of hair shaved off to do it.

The point is, after I told the guy I wasn't looking for a fight and suddenly found my self knocked on the ground, I quickly decided that jumping up and fighting him was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to fight somone he could easily beat and it would be stupid to let a moran manipulate me into doing his bidding.
So I went and did the exact oposite of what he wanted, I returned with a group of guys bigger then him who wanted to fight.

OP I don't think this is being a pussy in anyway. You have avoided the fight on his terms, its now time to give him what he doesn't want.

My advice to you is to [censored] him over in some other way([censored] up his car or something), he will come after you of course but this time you will be carrying a can of pepper spray. Of course warn him not to attack you, then when you spray him then beat on him it will be self defence. You can even charge him after, in which case he will be told by police to never [censored] with you again.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:54 PM

hs drama, so lame

anyway, hope you learned a lesson here OP. Acting like a puss doesn't prevent ass beatings, it encites them. Doesnt mean you have to fight though. Honestly, if you confronted him and just looked him right in the eye, not batting an eyelash and had a real convo with him or w/e in a non-antagonizing manner, none of this would have happened. villain sounds like a bully; its disconcerting to bullys to be faced with people who arent scared of them.