Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday i bought your amazin Fozzy Grayshade2 Yellow Theme, It rocks!
Only question i have the bet pot script stopt functioning! Any ideas about it?
Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure. I played yesterday using the RaceTrackb (No Images) theme. Betpot worked fine for me, on cash games. It didnt work the other day in a MTT, but has been working fine on ring games for me.

Are you sure you have the latest version of BetPot (0.2s?).
Old 11-14-2007, 04:37 PM

Hi bought your phattyliver card mod for FTP and when i play omaha the cards overlap each other.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi bought your phattyliver card mod for FTP and when i play omaha the cards overlap each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

The PhattyLiver Cards cant be used for Omaha - hence, the description.

Description: PhattyLiver Bright Clones - Gray Spades.

*You must use the "Full Card" Option in the FT client.

*These are Hold Em only cards

Any of my decks with out the upper-left index, cant be used to play omaha, razz, stud, etc.

If that was the only deck you bought, I would gladly send you something else in its place. If you bought more than 1 deck - then I would recommend installing a "Non-Hold Em Only" deck before playing Omaha.

If you need/want me to hook you up with a different deck in its place, just send me a PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday i bought your amazin Fozzy Grayshade2 Yellow Theme, It rocks!
Only question i have the bet pot script stopt functioning! Any ideas about it?
Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOPs - sorry.

I just realized, I never fixed that pack. I will make a patch file, as well as fix the uploaded versions at psthemes. Thank you for noticing this. I will post here - in a hour or 2 - when I have uploaded the patch, and fixed the files at psthemes. Once I upload a new file at psthemes - you could go and download a new copy as well as the small patch file.

*Edit.

Already uploaded the new versions of the Grayshade2 Red/Yellow themes. My 2 "No Images" Themes were already BetPot ready. I am uploading the Specific Theme Patches in the Downloads section as I type this.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:12 AM

Ohh Yeah works like a charm!
Thanks for the good and fast service Fozzy..
Old 11-15-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ohh Yeah works like a charm!
Thanks for the good and fast service Fozzy..

[/ QUOTE ]

YW.

Make sure and Check out the Downloads > Patches section. I just put up my first couple of Visual Patches for the Stars Themes.

I basically have a Red and Yellow Grayshade (QuarterView Elliptical Table) theme with Images; and a Red and Yellow RaceTrack (RT Shape) theme with No Images. I will be making small patches, theme specific, to change the general look of each Theme. The patches will replace the table shape, and/or other images to customize the look of the theme.

So you can install the "GrayShade2-Yellow-RT-GrnBrn" patch - and completely change the look of your "GrayShade2-Yellow" theme. Instead of a Gray Elliptical table - you would have a Green/Brown RaceTrack table.

I think this should allow me to offer a few basic themes for Stars - and give the end user the ability to personalize it somewhat by installing different table shapes, etc.

[x] Too much Stars info in a thread about FTP Mods. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Grayshade2-Yellow

GrayShade2-Yellow-RT-GrnBrn Patch

Old 11-15-2007, 11:57 AM

Yesterday I was experimenting for the 1st time with Tilt Poker Table MODs. I went to http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods and followed the instructions.

How to use the Table Mod's below.
1. Open My Computer to - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements
2. Move (Cut/Paste) table.png for classic view mods, and tablert.png for RT mods, from \elements\ into your new \elements\originals\ folder.
3. Go to wiki page, download 794x547 transparent table to your PC. Copy and paste into \elements\ and rename it table.png or tablert.png depending which view you prefer.
4. For RT view - Go to - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\RaceTrack. There are separate folders for each table view in RT. Download new tables from the wiki - make sure you follow all the table links, until the table is in highest resolution, then right click > save image as.. . Make sure you rename the default backgrounds - to something like table-orig.jpg. Paste a copy of the new table mod into the respective folder (i.e. marble, etc) and rename it to table.jpg
5. For classic view - go to - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Backgrounds. Then same basic steps as above to replace/rename the images.

When clicking on a table image, make sure to click the "Image in higher resolution" link below the image to get the full sized version of the table.
If the table background already includes the table image (the case with most mods), you need to replace your table image with a transparent table to get rid of it.
794x547 Transparent Image
• Save as Table.png and TableRT.png and put in Elements folder to replace the Original table.
1x1 Transparent Pixel
• If the above transparent tables cause the FT Poker client to crash - try using this 1x1 Pixel.

After I did this and opened the FTP client, I logged on and opened a 6 person max table. I made sure I was on racetrack w/out avatars. And I had made sure that my modification was in tablert.png. I had made the modification to the “blue Carpet”, but when I went to the table options and checked Blue Carpet it stayed on the current theme. I could change to others but whenever I went back to the one that I had modified there was no action.

Does anyone have any ideas why the MOD is not being recognized?

Thanks in advance,
Old 11-15-2007, 12:17 PM

Hard to say. You didnt explain what exact look you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to use one of Everlong's table's? I am assuming you named the transparent image tablert.png (not tablert.png.png) and placed it in \elements\ folder. The table/background image needs to be saved as table.jpg (not table.jpg.jpg) in the \blue carpet\ folder.

My Computer - Tools > Folder Options > View Tab
Make sure this is NOT checked

If you still have problems I would really recommend getting my FTP Table Package from psthemes.com. I give it to 2+2'ers for 50% off. It is a self-extracting installer, so you dont have to do any renaming or copy/paste. I also have small patch files to customize the look further. I have a huge assortment of buttons, tables, avatars, etc that I am using to make patches.

I used to have ALL of my stuff at the wiki page - but got tired of helping people to install them manually. I was spending A LOT of time helping people, for free. Now my stuff has a small price tag, but comes packaged for simple, hassle free installation.

Quote from MysteryV (page or so ago)

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to throw in a plug for Fozzy. I purchased the Table Pack and a couple different decks of cards and he's been INCREDIBLY helpful and responsive throughout.

The guy puts in quite a bit of (high quality) work and for the price he's charging / ease of use - it's a smoking deal.

Thanks again Fozzy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2007, 02:05 PM

I bought the Table Pack yesterday and it was ridiculously easy to install and looks amazing. Took like 5 minutes and would have taken me 4 hours or more to install myself.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bought the Table Pack yesterday and it was ridiculously easy to install and looks amazing. Took like 5 minutes and would have taken me 4 hours or more to install myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont even want to think about how many hundreds (1,000's?) of hours I have spent learning/creating these mods. I have spent quite a few hours - just explaining to people how to do FTP mod's the manual way (copy/paste/rename). If it werent for Bar Nuthin I would of prolly never got around to learning how to make installers, LOL.

Glad you liked.

Make sure to checkout the small, free patch files in the Downloads > Themes > Full Tilt Table themes section.

*Quoted from psthemes.com forums
[ QUOTE ]
I am making more and more patches for the FT Table Pack. They are located in Downloads > Themes > Full Tilt Table Themes. These small patches replace paricular images. It might replace the QuarterView tables with a Hyper-Simple type table, or replace the red-bordered avatars-off images with gray-bordered images.

These should allow people some flexibility to personalize their own FTP Table package.

I have a huge variety of images I have made over the months. There are screenshots of these in my PhotoBucket here in the Image Repository. I will be making more patches, as time permits. If anyone wants something custom to achieve a particular look, please let me know what you are looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]