Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No clue, cant say as I have ever heard of that. Do you have a lot of MOD'ed images? Is it one particular table background? Are any of your backgrounds .PNG instead of .JPG?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked, and all of my backgrounds are .JPG. However, when I go to table options, the list of backgrounds is blank. So it is as if the backgrounds aren't loading on startup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem, but I'm running the client on x64 Linux with Wine so I expect trouble. I've been 'fixing' the problem by using a Table_RT.png that has the background incorporated instead of applying a background with a table incorporated and using a transparent table like most mods here use.

I suspect the problem is an absolute path to the backgrounds .ini file hardcoded in the client. Do you have FT installed in a non-traditional location? on an E drive, or something like that?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Greg! Figured it out! Thank you! Quick Question, are these desings all modified for smaller tables? They look almost perfect for when I am 4 tabling, but if I go smaller the cards overlap and bigger and the cards get smaller and spread apart?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

All the mods are created at the cards3.png file size, and then re-sized to match the default FT image dimensions. I recently started making some of my decks with "XX" cards. I make the cards0, 1, 2 bigger than the FT default images, so the cards are bigger on the smaller tables, and less spread apart. There are some decks in recent pages, and I have recently started to re-do the wiki page . I will be re-posting any old decks, with the XX images, as well as any future decks I create.

[ QUOTE ]
Also... any way to get the pot amount above the cards? Right now it kind of overlaps?! Sorry for the trouble, thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

The pot amount is controlled the FT client. I wouldn't know how to modify it.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:51 PM

Thank you, first time trying this mod stuff out, though it is awesome. Do I use the Size 3 ong for every one? i.e. size 3 for card1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ? So the cards are always the same size no matter how big the table? Or do you have them sized out somewhere? I am using the very fist mod in the OP. The grey, blue, green and red one. Any suggestions?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, first time trying this mod stuff out, though it is awesome. Do I use the Size 3 ong for every one? i.e. size 3 for card1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ? So the cards are always the same size no matter how big the table? Or do you have them sized out somewhere? I am using the very fist mod in the OP. The grey, blue, green and red one. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow the link to the wiki page. You need to replace every default FT client image with one of my modded images. Here is my most recent deck

V12 - Pipped, four color, 10 vs T deck - cards 0, 1, 2 are all oversized here.

Version 12.10 is what I called it:

Old 08-08-2007, 04:19 PM

I downloaded those transparent images fpr GetChips,Last Hand,Stand up etc.. Something doesnt work for me though: I saved it as transparent, renamed it to ..On.png/..Off.png and replacd it with the originlas in the buttons folder. But somehow its all messed up like this:

Any help on this?
Old 08-08-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded those transparent images fpr GetChips,Last Hand,Stand up etc..

[/ QUOTE ] From where??? From early in this thread?

I made the desaturated buttons for the top corners recently - options-black.zip

The advance actions I had previously used the mod's by gregg777.

You may just want to download this Zip file, of a RT Mod Package.zip
That link is from this 2+2 Thread.

Unzip it to your computer, and use those - Elements and Buttons folders - to replace yours. That might be the easiest way to fix it. You will possibly want to change the cards or button colors afterwards, just ask if you need help.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 PM

I have a problem. I tried to copy exactly what you did for avatars, but Im a moron:

Shot at 2007-08-08
Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Not sure exactly what you did. Why can i read the actual ".png" in your filenames? Is that just a windows setting?

Here is my current \avatars\ folder - Note the Hi-Lighted files/folder - I zipped those up for you.

Here is the Zip file - Avatars-Aug.zip

Unzip those to your PC, then paste them into C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Avatars. After they are in there, you can delete those other 3 folders of my Avatars-Library I see in your screengrab.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:16 PM

these cards look amazing. can any 1 make these or know where i can dl them in ftp format. Thanks a lot.

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-08-2007, 11:35 PM

The closest thing is my Version 12.X cards. I didnt re-create the deck, but simply cropped out the royals.