Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 12:18 PM

Default 50nl: AA 3-way

First, button was 39/4/1.5 over 25 hands. He shoved the turn OOP (other guy folded) the hand right before this one after reraising PF then calling a PSB on the flop. That was the first time he had done anything interesting. All I really got from that at the time was he was taking a different line here, although I wasn't really sure what that meant. SB just sat down, second hand at the table. Also, I know my call of the flop minraise probably sucks, but after the button minraising me, then the SB calling $10 cold, I was lost. However, I couldn't find a fold for $5 in that pot, so I called out of confusion. Then the SB pushes the total turn blank, who I had on a draw. Suffice to say, I have absolutely no clue where I stand here. Help!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($44.90)
SB ($51.40)
BB ($156.85)
Hero ($54.80)
MP ($51.80)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls $2, SB calls $1.75, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($6.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $10</font>, SB calls $10, Hero calls $5.

Turn: ($36.50) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $39.4 (All-In)</font>, Hero [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2006, 01:48 PM

Default Re: 50nl: AA 3-way

on the flop, after it gets back to you id push AI. The boards too drawy to let them see a turn for that price.

Just push flop and hope for a call from FD's and AJ.

As played, im not really sure if you should call or not. its possible he has 79... or AJ and hes pushing a blank turn, putting you on a draw. You've also got button to act afterwards. As played I really dunno what to do here. Def push flop next time
Old 10-14-2006, 02:00 PM

Default Re: 50nl: AA 3-way

Yeah I agree...the longer I look at this hand, the less interesting it gets. I'm really not so sure the turn is a fold, but me not pushing the flop is a crime.