Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, I'm just gonna go ahead and vote traz , because suddenly, if I don't do it, no one will.

I'm also going back and looking at anyone who said "I assume traz will be voted in today, so i will vote x"...because I think that was just a shady way for ppl to avoid voting me in.

If both me and shortline are off the electorate again, I'm calling shenanigans

[/ QUOTE ]
i wont be voting for anybody that doesnt specify who they will lynch if voted in.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, so so so so stupid.

If elected, I will lynch one of the ppl who I've said sound wolfy, and I'll make another list later to update that. But I'll talk and DECIDE WITH THE 2 OTHER PEOPLE to come up with a final lynch. Anything other than this is just so stupid, and I can't believe so many people agree with this stupid strategy.

Put 3 smart villagerish people on the electorate and let them come up with their own lynches. This is the highest ev of winning. But Stop bringing it up because I've already noted that we all disagree on this.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK guys I have to do this cuz a lot of you are heading in the wrong direction:

I AM THE BLOC HEAD ...lol

I wanted us to stay quiet but you guys are trying to lynch a couple of us...and I dont want to wait until the last minute tonight when you wont have time to find other suspects.

ALSO - I dont want to risk the seers wasting time peeking us.

So anyways I actually only know 3 of the 4 of us...the other didnt respond with the code so if he could kindly announce himself that would be nice.

Oh yeah, Bluff and Voj are villagers duh.

Please lynch someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so I see where your guarantee on bluff comes in...how do you come up with a guarantee on me?

[/ QUOTE ]

how about we just put me, traz, and MDD on the electorate and let us fight it out?
Old 01-18-2007, 05:20 PM

CONFIRMED VILLAGERS DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL VOTE OFF WOLVES. HOW IS THIS NOT SIMPLE?

Add to that, you only need TWO of them, the 3rd one is redundant.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Soah's and Scott's posts are awesome today, and i will likely be voting for one of them if they are interested in candidacy
votes

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mets
but only vote for me if you like my lynch option please
Old 01-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Guys, heres a thought-

Electing any of us BLOC's to the electorate is a GOOD idea. 1st off you have a confirmed. 2nd off, the assassin will not have to waste a kill on us.

ALSO-

We need to take advantage of the 8 vote strength the 4 of us have until one of us dies. The good news is, none of us are seers, so the wolves (and assassin by mistake) wont likely kill one of us until the seers are dead. So we should have this strength until then. Lets capitalize on it.

IT WOULD BE RETARDED TO NOT PUT AT LEAST 1 IF NOT 3 OF US ON THE COUNCIL. [censored] AT LEAST GIVE VOTES TO ALL OF US SO WE CAN BE THERE IN THE FUTURE SINCE YOU KNOW WE ARE GOOD.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:22 PM

Books, I would prefer to vote two of the Bloc today and an unknown likely villager. We can vote the rest of the Bloc in tomorrow so all confirmeds get in.

That way we have more posts to go off of, more information later.. rather than everyone today saying "ok great gj bloc!".

Between another day, legacies, etc I do not think it is a bad idea to have a confirmed that is not yet voted in. I would prefer making someone else make a statement and thougts.

cast ballot for traz

he's the centrist around here, has best track record, and I really don't want to see him cry.

of course ONE of you should be on there, and of course you all need to be eligible. But everyone suddenly voting all of you on there is stuipd.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
putting all three on is useless. mdorand will break any ties if the voting bloc votes for the dude. i don't trust these specific three people (mdd, bluff, VOJ?!) on one voting bloc, even if they are all villagers for certain, to come up with a wolf to lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Shorty, we need as many confirmed voted into office as possible. Read the rules. [ QUOTE ]
Moreover, anybody not actually voted onto the electorate by the end of day 4 will also be determined to be unfit and thus

ineligible to receive votes the remainder of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically all of our confirmeds need to be voted in before day 4. And a seer may come out with more confirmeds before day 4 ends so it is important the we vote in as many confirmeds now as possible so we can vote in more confirmeds later. Confirmed????