Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

[ QUOTE ]
theres gotta be an easier way to get money on this site. why cant they run the credit cards like UB does?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of Credit Cards still work, its just that my particular ones don't. Give yours a try, one might work.

Also, the Wsex Money Transfer via MoneyGram IS very easy. And its also free (for 300+). Cash to WSEX for free with very little hassle, whats not to like? Man, tuff crowd.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think a lot of Credit Cards still work, its just that my particular ones don't. Give yours a try, one might work.

Also, the Wsex Money Transfer via MoneyGram IS very easy. And its also free (for 300+). Cash to WSEX for free with very little hassle, whats not to like? Man, tuff crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

no s, for the stars bonus/double fpp thing people were completely overjoyed to pay 10 dollars to use moneygram to get cash onto stars.

wsex is 0 not 10 dollar transfer, and their rakeback is better than stars bonus even with double fpp.

also I don't think it's pointed out enough, wpex is by far the safest place to gamble online. I mean stars seems very safe but hey so did neteller. wpex is the only place that has proved itself so far, trial by fire and all that.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:45 PM

Check update: checks have been taking a little longer than usual but WSEX/WPX did something today which I consider above and beyond the call.

The Fedex guy rang the front door bell and handed me a check today despite my not having paid for that option. This was strictly voluntary on WPX's part as I had not followed up on the status of the checks which were in the air.

This is another example of WPX going the extra yard without prompting to do what's best for their customers.

Thanks, WPX.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:52 AM

WSEX GM,

I'm loving the NL heads up tables. I've come back to WPX after a long abscence just because of them.

It's just a shame that there is no nl200 and nl400. Do you plan on adding those soon?

Thanks.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:43 AM

How long are the checks taking? I requested one 2 weeks ago and haven't even received email confirmation that I requested the withdrawal, but the money was deducted from my account. I emailed them a couple days ago but haven't heard back.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:46 AM

expect to wait up to 7 weeks for regular checks. thats the word i got from support. im hoping it gets better soon like before the neteller bs, where it would only take 1 weekto get a check. Wsex gm, will withdrawl ever get back to normal speed?
Old 06-16-2007, 03:10 AM

Occasionally the font in the chat box will shrink to near unreadable size. Once this happens, it stays small for the remainder of the session. This does not apply to all tables open, just one at a time. Not that it's a big deal or anything, but certainly odd.

BO
Old 06-16-2007, 05:31 AM

Ugh, 7 weeks for a check? I guess I'll be paying for fedex next time. How long do they take normally?
Old 06-16-2007, 08:33 AM

my last non fed-ex took 6 weeks.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:43 AM

In regard to the way the rakeback should be calculated:

IMO, the answer is very simple. The whole point of a 'rake free' site is that when you play there it is like playing with no rake at all. Playing for FREE.

Thus: The rake should be calculated in such a way as if there were no rake taken at all.

i.e. if you play 100 hands in a home cash game where there is no rake and then played the exact same 100 hands online (hypothetically - same plays, bet amounts etc.), u should come out with exactly the same profit/loss.

The only way i can see that this can be so is that the rake of the pot is given to the person who wins the pot.

Anything else and the site isn't truly 'rake free'.
Closed Thread