Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what to do with the high hand jackpot monies?
Jackpot is included in the action. Slim gets 25% of it. 271 84.95%
Jackpot is a bonus, and does not count as action. Slim gets nothing from it. 18 5.64%
You guys should have figured this shiznit out earlier. Split the difference and give Slim 12.5% or something. 27 8.46%
Something else / i like to vote for random options / ysscky 3 0.94%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

No code. We didnt feel it was necessary since Shorty could just communicate in the thread and it could only be a one way communication really anyway. We did however have ppl we messaged say key words to identify their roles. We had DMK say the phrase "c'est la vie" the second day to signal he was durnik to us and Chuck used the word "spineless" to signify that he was the child of dark. The was also an alternate word that the Child of Dark could have used if Chuckles was, in fact, good.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are 4 followers of dark - Mengha, Naradas, and two ordinary bad guys. There are 2 neutrals - Cyradis and Toth. There are 11 followers of light - Belgarath, Ce'Nedra (no longer convertible)

[/ QUOTE ]
Jared,
This was what mod-confirmed me - I had no idea if you guys were planning to announce my conversion in thread or not. I really wasn't complaining or anything bad I just thought it was really funny that you made this announcement 30 minutes after I PM'd VR about the possibility that my conversion wouldn't be announced in thread. I think you both did a great job with the game
Old 01-15-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL shorty + gt1t for thinking FCBL was villager up until the final day. Major mistake, IMHO, though I believed it too. One of you evils/neutrals needed to out all immediately and force the coinflip.

Great modding, good game. Good luckboxes this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

*** Dead ***

How the hell did I completely fool Shorty and GT1T, and completely NOT fool the village????

GG all, thanks for Modding VR and Jared! It was a LOT of fun!!!

*** Dead ****
Old 01-15-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GT1T, I totally understand what you are saying. Clearly the evils thought the neutrals were going to do something, and you thought that we should have taken the initiative (with good reason, as you outlined). I'm sure it was equally frustrating for all of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was waiting for Shorty to do something. I was also waiting for Chim to get his vote off of me. I gambled that when I moved my vote to the same person that Shortline was voting, that would move Chim also.

As a rookie, I was not sure if outing myself would be a prudent plan of action. I was SURE that Shorty knew who I was, and was wondering why the hell he did not save me.

On the whole, I learned a LOT about how to strategize from this game. Many of my posts that seemed wolfy were me in fact trying to look completely from the village POV, and see what advice I could offer in thread.

I still do not know how GT1T was so obviously Toth. I cannot figure out why everyone knew it but me. I had focused in on KM or IY.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:11 PM

GT1T,

Bluff had the most votes.. clearly he was going to blow himself up.

The Toth play put Chuckles as #2 in votes.. I really don't understand it.. it doomed us right there. We couldn't lose half our remaining force in one day. I think that play ensured we would just have two of us left, which is a really bad situation.

I understood I err'd in not coming out yesterday.. but I was so floored by what had happened combined with Shorty saying "FCBL DONT SAY ANYTHING" and then him sighing when he did and then not doing anything. I really assumed that FCBL was known by Shorty at the time. Irregardless, I should have come out at that point but I was certain something else had to be up.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The Toth play put Chuckles as #2 in votes.. I really don't understand it.. it doomed us right there. We couldn't lose half our remaining force in one day. I think that play ensured we would just have two of us left, which is a really bad situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so hard to understand? If we don't out Bluff you evils could theoretically win that night (bad for us neutrals.) Bluff DIDNT HAVE TO BLOW HIMSELF UP. Nothing was ENSURED. We were increasing our chance to win and giving Chuck cover at the same time to rpotect the evils. Chuck would have lived as the fake Toth for quite a while had Bluff not exploded.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:29 PM

sorry i didn't follow your guys' requests [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i didn't feel like being a hostage [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2007, 05:34 PM

Village took too long to kill bluff anyways, he shoulda died day 1 :P
Old 01-15-2007, 05:37 PM

lol it was worth a go [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol it was worth a go [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]