Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-14-2007, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

[ QUOTE ]
This is only relevant for you americans/canadians who watch in on TV though. I have the luxury of not having to deal with commercials and previews, and I'd prefer to keep it that way if possible.

[/ QUOTE ] how could knowing its a background episode have any effect on you watching the show? Dont be d-bags guys.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is only relevant for you americans/canadians who watch in on TV though. I have the luxury of not having to deal with commercials and previews, and I'd prefer to keep it that way if possible.

[/ QUOTE ] how could knowing its a background episode have any effect on you watching the show? Dont be d-bags guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

The less I know about what a show is about before I watch it, the happier I am. I don't necessarily think it's a huge deal worth bringing up (I certainly wouldn't have myself), but yeah, I'd prefer just having the date in the thread title.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't read anything in the thread or seen the episode yet but please don't name the thread "Background episode". It's a verrrrry small spoiler but it still sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)The title of the episode is 4 months ago
2)The commercial all say it's a flashback episode
3)The preview after last week's episode said it's a flashback

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the luxury of skipping the title of the episode which occurs in the first two minutes?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't read anything in the thread or seen the episode yet but please don't name the thread "Background episode". It's a verrrrry small spoiler but it still sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)The title of the episode is 4 months ago
2)The commercial all say it's a flashback episode
3)The preview after last week's episode said it's a flashback

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the luxury of skipping the title of the episode which occurs in the first two minutes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the whole point? I don't know it until I'm actually watching the episode? Not before.

Anyway don't be too hard on me, again, I don't think it's a huge deal.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean come on, if you were Kristin Belle's trapped sex slave, why would you possibly want to escape?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's usually best to avoid any kind of sex with people who enjoy blasting your exposed body parts with powerful and painful jolts of electricity. Remember that kiss? What if it was a bj? That does not sound like fun.

In other news, Adam >>>>>>>> Kensei
Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean come on, if you were Kristin Belle's trapped sex slave, why would you possibly want to escape?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's usually best to avoid any kind of sex with people who enjoy blasting your exposed body parts with powerful and painful jolts of electricity. Remember that kiss? What if it was a bj? That does not sound like fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get the image of that horribly lame 6 episode japan [censored] out of my head. Otherwise Adam would be totally badass, now I just think of Kensei and then I'm like [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Definitely. Clearly they auditioned the actor and said "Can you play the part of a sneaky, present-day bad guy? Good. Oh, before you come in on Monday, try to figure-out how to play a samurai, too."
Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
adam was unquestionably deceiving hiro during samurai-era japan, right? he had to figure hiro was a good guy, yet he didn't let on to his identity. meanwhile he has no problem telling peter he is 400 years old. but if he is supreme evil guy, why didn't he make sure hiro died when he had the chance? peter to hiro has always been the connection that saves the day, but adam seems intent on separating them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Huh? Adam definitely didn't know he could heal before he met Hiro. (He clearly never cut himself shaving or whatever.) He wasn't a bad guy. He didn't know Hiro was a good guy.

[ QUOTE ]
if adam is working with bob why would bob reveal his identity to mohinder and matt?

[/ QUOTE ]Adam isn't working with Bob.

[ QUOTE ]
i always figured the haitian could only block mental abilities. what power of sylar's did he block?

[/ QUOTE ] Sylar was captured by the Haitan and Compulsion-Girl.

I want to talk about Peter HEALING from the Haitan. He had to concentrate first, but I guess that's because he had to pull-out the Claire-power. Does that mean that Claire and Adam are totally immune to the Haitan brain wash?

Before this episode, I had forgotten how bad-assed Peter could be. When he exploded in mid air, immediately flew down to catch falling Nathan, dropped him off at the hospital, and then invisibled away, it was pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Would it be so hard for them to use the easy powers more? Peter should be moving objects all the friggin time; that just takes some fishing wire.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to talk about Peter HEALING from the Haitan. He had to concentrate first, but I guess that's because he had to pull-out the Claire-power. Does that mean that Claire and Adam are totally immune to the Haitan brain wash?

[/ QUOTE ] It should. But then HRG didn't know at least. I think it's a little lame that the healing power can fix Haitian brain wash.

It don't know that it's 100% established that Claire and Adam have the same power, anyway. Adam claims the company would have killed him if he could be killed, so either he has better healing than Claire, he is lying, or there is (another [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) plot hole.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Adam definitely didn't know he could heal before he met Hiro. (He clearly never cut himself shaving or whatever.) He wasn't a bad guy. He didn't know Hiro was a good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. It looked like he turned bad as a result of being heartbroken and betrayed (as he perceived it) by Hiro. Before that, he was just unmotivated and drunk.