Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

I like [censored], Stuey, Degen and Tennenbaum and El D.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alobar and samjjones are pretty untouchable

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't alobar already banned once for some evil link he posted?

[/ QUOTE ]

iunno, but it doesn't really matter. Most ppl like his posts alot
Old 01-17-2007, 01:39 AM

I don't think Daver would do badly at all. I think TT and Dids would fare poorly, possibly daryn as well.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:40 AM

yea, Tennenbaum is a good choice too
Old 01-17-2007, 01:41 AM

Seriously, people, how am I the only person that has mentioned gorie? I realize that she hasn't posted here for a while, but there aren't many people that she could lose to.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say Stuey has the fewest enemies, so he has to be there. El Diablo obviously, and samjjones. Probably alobar. astro would beat most but not sure he's top 5. I think daryn might not do as well as you think. Maybe tup/tuq could be there?

TT, Daver, and Dids would probably do the worst of the "2p2 insider" gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

there has been lots of TT backlash in NVG, bascially b/c TT claims to know everything and everyone...read the DN vs Raymber thread, TT get PWND by El D, really really really really hard...

here is an excerpt:

TT,

"My advice:"

"Let me fill you in on a little dirty secret about the big game"

"I suggest you check your sources, mine tell me otherwise."

"he is a known to be a weak player in rotation games, some would say he makes the game worth playing."

"Although I don't know about Hatchem's ability to play rotation games"

"Lastly its good to hear your not playing the big game anymore, wise decision"

"PS: Did you know the big game is not the only game like it now? AC has the 6k/12k game that is spread semi-often with Nick, Pete and Ted as the mainstays."

First off, I am sure Daniel is glad to have your advice and approval for his decisions. It surely is not as completely meaningless as it probably appears to some of us who don't have the insider info and knowledge that you clearly appear to have about the biggest games and all the players. It's an asset to the forum that you have such intimate knowledge of win rates and expecation in various highest stakes games as well as relative strengths of various high stakes players. I'm a little surprised you're posting this info publicly rather than working with some of these high stakes players to hone their games. Also, I'm sure Daniel is glad that you are here to let him know about 6k/12k and other big games where you are on a first-name basis with the players, I am sure you probably know a lot about games like that going on that Vegas Big Game players have not heard about. Thanks again for all the very worthwhile posts, TT.

Old 01-17-2007, 01:44 AM

I'm not even top 500 anymore guys. I'm taking a year off making the avatars (burned out) and really that was the only reason I got votes. I think you all rank El D much too high. He is the number one quality poster but he can be beaten in a survivor match. Large numbers silently wait for a chance to participate in his demise merely for the spectacle! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 01:45 AM

I had mentioned both Alobar and Samjones as top 5 contenders

The other member of the top 5 I had in my head was Eurotrash, but that might have been a more "year ago" type thing

Also, I think bisonbison is interesting (at least when he was more of a regular), because I really think the voting record is pretty much unchanged almost regardless of who he's against. (ie. each vote is either for or against bison)

Also, people like MattSupect\mmbt0ne I think would do well against many...like, they might not be a lot of people's favourite poster, but are also impossible to not like
Old 01-17-2007, 01:47 AM

I like eurotrash just from irc.

On that note, who banned me from irc?
Old 01-17-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, people like MattSupect\mmbt0ne I think would do well against many...like, they might not be a lot of people's favourite poster, but are also impossible to not like

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call on that one.