Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: THE DECISION

Good luck Green Kool Kaid.

You are a nice poster. I feel almost jealous [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. ( so hard to learn alone in my country ! )
Old 01-12-2007, 04:41 PM

A very good decision. GKA already has our respect. Everyone here I'm sure believes him worthy. Just both of you make sure we're kept up-to-date on your progress!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats GKA

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit we lost another fish [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2007, 05:10 PM

damn..missed this whole thing..congrats GKA...

I will be making a similar offer..I coach you in the fine art of flipping burgers..issue you your stake of one McDonald's uniform..then let you go work at a McDonald's in your area...I too only require 70% of your earnings in return..

applications will be accepted starting now....only the first 200 applicants will be awarded this great opportunity..

begin
Old 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats GKA

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit we lost another fish [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

loll if you play the 27's that's definitely true [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TY all for the congrats, and I will definitely make the most of this, and obviously keep posting in STTF.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:19 PM

prodigy,

- 23 years old
- have grilled quite a few burgers over both charcoal and gas with decent results. proficient at grilling dogs. small stakes fish grilling. have eaten at a bunch of mcdonalds and once at entire 50-piece mcnugget by myself. have purchased mcribs. expert at mcdonalds monopoly.
- i could see myself 3-grilling no problem. i could probably handle up to 40 burgers assuming i have 2 spatchelas.
- busto ATM [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
- i expect you to help me plug grilling and flipping leaks. sometimes i overcook my burgers. also, if possible, i'd like it very much if you could get me to the point where flipping 2 burgers at once isn't a big deal.

(god i hope i get this)
Old 01-12-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

Pasterbator- nice numbers at the nl, it's very likely I will take you up on coaching at some point in the future if you get into it.

I'm just chiming in to thank you for the donating session- I think I got ~500-600 of that 1800, and it let me move up!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:54 PM

GOD I WANT THIS SO BAD

I will try to keep this short because I know there will be a ton of apps. I also applied to be GP's student but was unsuccessful. For the past 2 years I have spent all my free time playing poker because I want to master poker so bad. For real I really really really want it and will do whatever is required. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT TO LEARN! Seriously.

I've seen one or two opportunities like this before, and wanted it just as badly. I DREAM of having a coach to help me out! I'm STARVING for it.

----

- Experience at all forms of poker:
----------------------------------------
Been playing small stakes for about 2.5 years. I believe I have a strong understanding of the game and have studied endlessly, yet have not had any coaching. I have serious experience with SNG's, MTTS, Limit Holdem, NL Holdem, PLO. I've played pretty much every game. I've played home games also. I have moved up and dropped down many times. I've played between .5/.10 and .5/1. I currently am playing .25/.50, but trying for like the 6th time to move up to .5/1.

I play every day in all my spare time, constantly trying to learn and build my roll.

When I'm not playing poker I'm thinking or reading about it. I read several forums including this one every day.
----

- Most tables you can see yourself playing:
---------------------------------------------
Currently I play between 1-4 tables at a time. I have played as many as 12 without too much trouble, however I have decided recently to reduce the number of tables so that I can better focus on playing optimally. I'm willing to play as many tables as you want me to. I have dual monitors.
----

- Current bankroll:
-------------------------------------------
My bankroll is currently at about $2000. Last February I deposited $300. Since then I have cashed out around 2000-3000 to help with bills. I have not made a single deposit since. I've also made a couple grand playing live.
----

- What you expect to get out of this arrangement:
------------------------------------------------------
I expect to receive my DREAM of solid coaching from a solid player. All I want is to acquire the knowledge and ability to fix my leaks and bring my game to a new level. I want to learn as much as I possibly can. My life poker goal is to get as close to mastery as possible and continue moving up in stakes as high as I can.
----

Extra:
-----------------
I am a computer expert/wizard. I am EXTREMELY computer literate and have access to some cool things that would make coaching much easier. I also have Poker tracker, idleminer, PAHud, etc. and am experienced with all of them.

I've also been playing games my whole life, and have always been very good at everything I do. I'm one of the top pool players in my city. My favorite things to do is to improve at things I enjoy.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:59 PM

doh!

congrats.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:27 PM

Good luck with that.

[ QUOTE ]
GOD I WANT THIS SO BAD

I will try to keep this short because I know there will be a ton of apps. I also applied to be GP's student but was unsuccessful. For the past 2 years I have spent all my free time playing poker because I want to master poker so bad. For real I really really really want it and will do whatever is required. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT TO LEARN! Seriously.

I've seen one or two opportunities like this before, and wanted it just as badly. I DREAM of having a coach to help me out! I'm STARVING for it.

----

- Experience at all forms of poker:
----------------------------------------
Been playing small stakes for about 2.5 years. I believe I have a strong understanding of the game and have studied endlessly, yet have not had any coaching. I have serious experience with SNG's, MTTS, Limit Holdem, NL Holdem, PLO. I've played pretty much every game. I've played home games also. I have moved up and dropped down many times. I've played between .5/.10 and .5/1. I currently am playing .25/.50, but trying for like the 6th time to move up to .5/1.

I play every day in all my spare time, constantly trying to learn and build my roll.

When I'm not playing poker I'm thinking or reading about it. I read several forums including this one every day.
----

- Most tables you can see yourself playing:
---------------------------------------------
Currently I play between 1-4 tables at a time. I have played as many as 12 without too much trouble, however I have decided recently to reduce the number of tables so that I can better focus on playing optimally. I'm willing to play as many tables as you want me to. I have dual monitors.
----

- Current bankroll:
-------------------------------------------
My bankroll is currently at about $2000. Last February I deposited $300. Since then I have cashed out around 2000-3000 to help with bills. I have not made a single deposit since. I've also made a couple grand playing live.
----

- What you expect to get out of this arrangement:
------------------------------------------------------
I expect to receive my DREAM of solid coaching from a solid player. All I want is to acquire the knowledge and ability to fix my leaks and bring my game to a new level. I want to learn as much as I possibly can. My life poker goal is to get as close to mastery as possible and continue moving up in stakes as high as I can.
----

Extra:
-----------------
I am a computer expert/wizard. I am EXTREMELY computer literate and have access to some cool things that would make coaching much easier. I also have Poker tracker, idleminer, PAHud, etc. and am experienced with all of them.

I've also been playing games my whole life, and have always been very good at everything I do. I'm one of the top pool players in my city. My favorite things to do is to improve at things I enjoy.

Thanks for the opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]