Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: $60k-$80k
0-20% 2 11.11%
20-40% 7 38.89%
40-60% 8 44.44%
60-80% 0 0%
80-100% 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

are you sure... i thought there was a 1200 straddle... he limped ..
Old 10-25-2007, 12:45 PM

you're right.. hellmuth raised to 3k and galfond called.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen,

Check PM. Let's get a game going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Admo,

Check your PM...and now I expect YOU to be a man about this(not like the majority of teeny bopper punks on this forum),and keep this off this 2+2 forum,for obvious reasons

If not,please dont waste my time....deal?

Stephen Feraca [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by stephenNUTS

Just check your PM,as I would assume you would give me the respect to keep this off this ridiculous forum

As the comments already started by these idiots so I deleted this post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 01:02 PM

stephen, after you lose your BR playing in that game, id be interested in a prop-bet for whatever you have left that you cannot beat 1/2 6-max online at any site for more than 3ptbbs/100 over a 50k hand sample. open to jesdab as well. would require escrow obv
Old 10-25-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stephen, after you lose your BR playing in that game, id be interested in a prop-bet for whatever you have left that you cannot beat 1/2 6-max online at any site for more than 3ptbbs/100 over a 50k hand sample. open to jesdab as well. would require escrow obv

[/ QUOTE ]

My LAST post on this thread:

You,Phil Ivey ,PA,sbrugby,the man on the moon,whoever .......will NEVER affect/make a dent in my BR.

They may win,but it wont affect me in any way,shape or form.But I am man of my word and wont talk trash nor back down to any one of you

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
another thing to add about JMAN: he was up $20 000 in just playing 50 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow... he raised 6500 with qq then folded... then on the set of jacks... he limped ... then bet 7k and got 3 callers... then got them all to fold to his turn bet ... so right there is practically his 20k profit.

that's not playing poker..that's winning a lottery. you limp with your good hand..then have nobody raise .. then hit the set... woo hoo... so skillful.

you could have done that... who wouldn't limp with JJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, i beg of you please play that Qs hand better. Its easy to criticize from sideline, but have you ever been at that table... I haven't but i assume it could make you pretty nervous. The flop is K XX ALL diamonds and you are playing against the two loosest players at the table.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come)

[ QUOTE ]
Jman and I both played half sessions. We didn't see that many hands. Had we seen more, we probably would have leveraged our tight image. In live games, no one who has played with me could possibly classify me as a nit. Bottom line... trying to run over Sammy and Eli out of position is not a good idea. You will end up folding a lot of winners with big money in the pot.

Another consideration... I had about 550k at the cage at that time and I was one of the alternates for the 500k min buy. I would have bought in for more and played faster if that wasn't a concern. I think Jman had a similar issue.

The whole thing was a lot of fun for me. I watched all the stuff when I wasn't playing... the 500k min buy session is going to be the best poker TV of all time.

Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandon - When will this be on TV?
Old 10-25-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come)

[ QUOTE ]
Gold is probably reasonably rolled for the 500K game after endorsements and whatever. Esfandiari I wouldn't have a clue.

fizresh: Farha was saying he hadn't seen Jamie's hand, and I think the offer he made was to take his own money back and let Jamie have the rest of the pot, in case Jamie was worried he'd seen the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to start an argument.. but i thought that what little backing gold had .. he lost around feb or march of this year.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it time for you guys to let this go already,and give it up with your "reaching for anything defense"

After reading his numerous " I kiss the mirror" in the morning posts...his ridiculous avatar/tournament challenge where 20000 of his fanboys ACTUALLY had his goofy hat side-way picture on their Pokerstars avatar embedded with that dopey face......,and then his "I am going to be on HSP chest pounding brags".....for along time

I would say he did quite well at making a fool of himself.There are THREE separate threads with plenty of 2+2ers that agree 100%.....and I havnt seen ONE response from the almighty Jman himself defending himself yet

Believe me,if he made any sort of good showing,sick read,spoke a single funny word or line, instead of auto-folding like a mute ....just even ONE great play...he would have been on this forum chirping like a bird,with his fan club in tow

He [censored] sucked/choked bigtime...case closed!

EDIT:I have posted my thoughts on this thread alone.
Go over to NVG,as there are TWO separate threads tearing him up as well.It seems the easy/ONLY way out for you internet punks is to just fire away,making excuse after excuse, at anyone who disagrees...with NO viable defense in this situation whatsoever

[/ QUOTE ]
Please don't put me on the same team as yourself, even if I by accident happened to agree with small parts of what you say.