Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 07:03 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

ship me 10 buy ins in 1000 hands, weeeee.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can't you guys post your graphs in the bbv thread? they are boring. all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahha. Genz's grumpiness rules!

Wildzer - welcome back.

Shizzle - how the hell did you get so good? What's your ptbb/100 at 100? And please dude, NO MOANING!!
Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once you 3bet him, yeah, I'm getting it in there.

I don't think you should have 3bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont 3bet in this spot either. after you did so though, no way but all the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in hindsight I would have rather done it on a non flush board but my image was in the toilet at this point so no telling what he might show up with here. (Image in toilet meaning I shoved AK on a J44 board when villain had JJ while in spew mode).
Old 09-23-2007, 11:23 AM

Hennerz, stop reraising me.
K thanks bye
Old 09-23-2007, 11:34 AM

running like bummm WOoo go me!!!!

-3buyins, errr 300 hands WOO!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 01:11 PM

Wow - poker skills SERIOUSLY deteriorate quickly - not played poker for 10 days - just played 350 hands - dropped 3 (more) BI and generally played really bad poker - grrrr - it really frustrates me when I know I have played badly - I really need to improve my game!

/rant
Old 09-23-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow - poker skills SERIOUSLY deteriorate quickly - not played poker for 10 days - just played 350 hands - dropped 3 (more) BI and generally played really bad poker - grrrr - it really frustrates me when I know I have played badly - I really need to improve my game!

/rant

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually feeling the opposite - havent played in about a week, but Ive been thinking so much about my game, what I was doing wrong, and how to fix it. I cant WAIT to get back into it, I feel like Im going to totally destroy the games when I get back.

One thing I experiemented with before I took a break was playing without a HUD - OMFG seriosuly the BIGGEST help ever. I never knew how much having stats on someone can influence your desicions - often in the wrong direction.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:18 PM

i love the feeling when you make a perfect read on a player and are right and then they [censored] you like the dirt that you are. and wtf turn card? lol.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $38.05
BB: $15.25
UTG: $19.75
MP: $65.00
CO: $26.05
BTN: $31.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1.00</font>, Hero calls $0.90, BB folds

Flop: ($2.25) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.25</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $9.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $37.05</font>, BTN calls all-in for $21.00
Uncalled bet of $7.05 returned to Hero
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to BTN

Turn: ($62.25) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($62.25) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $62.25 ($3 Rake)

BTN had K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON (+$28.25)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Aces) and LOST (-$31.00)
Old 09-23-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/rant

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually feeling the opposite - havent played in about a week, but Ive been thinking so much about my game, what I was doing wrong, and how to fix it. I cant WAIT to get back into it, I feel like Im going to totally destroy the games when I get back.

One thing I experiemented with before I took a break was playing without a HUD - OMFG seriosuly the BIGGEST help ever. I never knew how much having stats on someone can influence your desicions - often in the wrong direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - I know what you mean about taking time off and thinking about the game - I was feeling the same, but then got to the tables and for some reason decided to play like a total donk, I don't think I was in the right frame of mind - well - its only 350 hands - will see how it develops....

Also - when you say 'OMFG seriosuly the BIGGEST help ever' are you meaning the HUD is the BIGGEST help ever, or that playing a session without a HUD is the BIGGEST help ever?
Old 09-23-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL DOCUMENTING OF DONKEYS IN THE WILD.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $47.05
BB: $21.85
UTG: $17.75
MP: $27.10
CO: $78.45
Hero (BTN): $24.25

Preflop: Hero is dealt 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.85</font>, SB folds, BB calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.80) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $1.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.15</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $5.30</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $23.40</font>, BB calls all-in for $15.70
Uncalled bet of $2.40 returned to Hero

River: ($43.80) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $43.80 ($2.15 Rake)

BB had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and LOST (-$21.85)
Hero had 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Fours full of Aces) and WON (+$19.80)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm he played it weird but be glad you caught a 2 outer you should have lost.
Closed Thread