Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 AM

Default Re: My account closed, funds seized on PS

[ QUOTE ]

ortega has 12k+ posts on neverbeg since joining in '06

[/ QUOTE ]

If somebody told me they would pay me 4K to do 12k+ posts, I would tell them no thanks and to [censored] off. It'll take at least till 2019 for me to reach that.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:09 AM

It's often amazing the choice people will make when the right thing involves a little more effort and pain, even when that decision undermines months or years of seemingly good intentions.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:28 PM

lol, fantastic investigative work neverbeg. what a bunch of dim clowns...anyone that didn't see that this was an obvious jackmove immediately is a stone cold moron.

PS I read some of the neverbeg thread cuz the great tony bigcharles was posting, and he claims to have beaten OP at scrabble, if true, could be the funniest thing i've ever heard.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:24 PM

obv scam by OP here, what a jerk move. Since they have enough personal info on OP, I hope they find him IRL and press charges against him (if they can). Anyway, sucks to hear stories like this.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
other than that, everything that he has posted is absolute and total fabrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems pretty reasonable to assume that everything includes his statements about his money being seized. I wouldn't read too much into HostJacob not denying that one specific point given the blanket statement above.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:23 PM

This joker is still trying to say that he is innocent. Pretty funny.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:41 AM

http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=198046
http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=198084

ortega is weaving quite the half-assed defense. hours pass between his replies, while he sleeps and takes his mind off online poker. in his latest update he says he is downloading a program called camtasia so he can record himself opening two emails that supposedly exonerate him. the second screenshot looks like a forgery, and in it, a stars rep named raul says his money was confiscated because the person who transferred it to ortega is "under question".

what's funny to me is if his story were really true, he would be putting so much more energy into telling his side. the first post of his defense begins:

" I was across the street for the last few hours not thinking about this situation at all.

I came home to the shtstorm."
Old 11-17-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=198046
http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=198084

ortega is weaving quite the half-assed defense. hours pass between his replies, while he sleeps and takes his mind off online poker. in his latest update he says he is downloading a program called camtasia so he can record himself opening two emails that supposedly exonerate him. the second screenshot looks like a forgery, and in it, a stars rep named raul says his money was confiscated because the person who transferred it to ortega is "under question".

what's funny to me is if his story were really true, he would be putting so much more energy into telling his side. the first post of his defense begins:

" I was across the street for the last few hours not thinking about this situation at all.

I came home to the shtstorm."

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is, that you can tell this guy has never done anything like this before. Only a moron would post fake pokerstars emails on a site where pokerstars employees are known to read and post.

He should have just said his account got closed, made up a little story and ended it at that. Forging pokerstars emails was completely retarded. Everyone would have believed his BS story if Jake did not post a rebuttle.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:56 AM

OP probably could authorize Stars to release all info they feel pertain to his account that would clear this up one way or another.
He's the one accusing them of lying, he should say "go ahead and try to prove me wrong- I give you my permission".

Anyone want to set the line on that happening?
Old 11-17-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

OP probably could authorize Stars to release all info they feel pertain to his account that would clear this up one way or another.
He's the one accusing them of lying, he should say "go ahead and try to prove me wrong- I give you my permission".

Anyone want to set the line on that happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol +9500