Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: BRAG: MU is #1 lolaments

[ QUOTE ]
lol you must be a Ku fan.
First of all, you say that Mizzou would get blown out by any of the remaining eligible teams...since Ohio state has only one loss, I guess you consider them a eligible team. Mizzou easily beat Illinois until MU's defense got soft in the fourth quarter allowing Iu to mount a small comeback, thus the score looked a lot closer than it really was.
Illinois then thoroughly outplayed Ohio state a few weeks ago...since obv these teams are not going to play each other it seems as though all we have to go by is this, and saying that Mizzou would get 'blown out' by a team that lost to a team that MU beat sounds a little childish, sir.
Mizzou had a lead going into the fourth quarter against OU...
West Virginia's nothing special, good offense, not much of a defense. Similar to Mizzou imo. Saying they would 'blow out' MU is ridiculous.

If Mu beats OU, they deserve their name in an end zone at the Super Dome....end of story.

Take your preconceived notions about Mizzou not being a football school and throw them out the window. Brush up on the game you're talking about before you start to talk, chief.

EDIT; oh and about MU basketball, I'll let you in on a little secret...NOBODY at Mizzou cares about basketball lolz. The teams have been so sketchy (on and off the court) that we have literally given up on them...so take your final 4 appearances....after getting crushed tonight, it must feel good to at least have those memories to go back to...
Hey, at least your coach showed commitment by not going to NC...
oh wait...

[/ QUOTE ]

You want me to brush up my game??? Your argument is terrible, you think just because your team beat someone who beat osu that makes them better, thats [censored] stupid. I dont give a rats ass about either school, i just wanted to piss you off, which worked. take this stupid [censored] to the right forum.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:33 AM

#1 in what? Divison 2?
Old 11-25-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#1 in what? Divison 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

too soon.

good try ??
Old 11-25-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im neutral (lsu fan), but i laughed out loud at this
Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
#1 in what? Divison 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

too soon.

good try ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually serious, no leveling here. What are they #1 in?
Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol you must be a Ku fan.
First of all, you say that Mizzou would get blown out by any of the remaining eligible teams...since Ohio state has only one loss, I guess you consider them a eligible team. Mizzou easily beat Illinois until MU's defense got soft in the fourth quarter allowing Iu to mount a small comeback, thus the score looked a lot closer than it really was.
Illinois then thoroughly outplayed Ohio state a few weeks ago...since obv these teams are not going to play each other it seems as though all we have to go by is this, and saying that Mizzou would get 'blown out' by a team that lost to a team that MU beat sounds a little childish, sir.
Mizzou had a lead going into the fourth quarter against OU...
West Virginia's nothing special, good offense, not much of a defense. Similar to Mizzou imo. Saying they would 'blow out' MU is ridiculous.

If Mu beats OU, they deserve their name in an end zone at the Super Dome....end of story.

Take your preconceived notions about Mizzou not being a football school and throw them out the window. Brush up on the game you're talking about before you start to talk, chief.

EDIT; oh and about MU basketball, I'll let you in on a little secret...NOBODY at Mizzou cares about basketball lolz. The teams have been so sketchy (on and off the court) that we have literally given up on them...so take your final 4 appearances....after getting crushed tonight, it must feel good to at least have those memories to go back to...
Hey, at least your coach showed commitment by not going to NC...
oh wait...

[/ QUOTE ]

You want me to brush up my game??? Your argument is terrible, you think just because your team beat someone who beat osu that makes them better, thats [censored] stupid. I dont give a rats ass about either school, i just wanted to piss you off, which worked. take this stupid [censored] to the right forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i dislike idiots. I didn't say MU beating IU means they are better than ohio state, I simply said it means they have no right to be looked at as a team that would get 'blown out' by them...
I'm not mad, I'm just trying to increase your IQ a few points, pal.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:57 AM

So if nobody cares about basketball at Missouri, what exactly have all of you been caring about all these years?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So if nobody cares about basketball at Missouri, what exactly have all of you been caring about all these years?

[/ QUOTE ]

club table tennis.