Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-19-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: 2007 Buffalo Bills - Does Anyone Have Any Hope?

I was really bummed when they announced that the bills/pats game was moving to sunday night. 56-10 is why....Ouch.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was really bummed when they announced that the bills/pats game was moving to sunday night. 56-10 is why....Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]
was that game flex scheduled?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:00 PM

Hopefully, we've seen the last of J.P. Losman. Horrible QB.

I'm actually surprised the Bills have won 5 games, but let's be real - this is a bad team in serious need of help. I think they have promise, however...improving running game and O-line, a decent defense that will only get better, a very good Special Teams (except, apparently, for coverage of kickoffs).

So who's to blame?

The Front Office and the coaching staff. Jauron and the Offensive Coordinator need to go. Period. I say let's give the coaching job to a young, hungry coach who hasn't been a Head Coach before instead of recycling old, mediocre coaches who haven't won a damn thing.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:46 PM

Bill fans,

Is there anyway you guys can finish in 3rd and let the Jets finish in 2nd so the Jags don't have to play you guys next year? It would be nice to have you come to Jax again next year but I think you guys are going to be the better team(Lynch+ Paul Puzluzzzzzzzny) so I rather face them.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully, we've seen the last of J.P. Losman. Horrible QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually surprised the Bills have won 5 games, but let's be real - this is a bad team in serious need of help. I think they have promise, however...improving running game and O-line, a decent defense that will only get better, a very good Special Teams (except, apparently, for coverage of kickoffs).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the homers say we "should've" beaten Denver & Dallas, but really a decent team never even comes close to losing those games with the turnover/special teams edge we had in those games. Denver has like the worst rush defense in the league and we couldn't run on them other than a couple 3rd&long draw plays - WTF? It's inexplicable that they're one of the heaviest OL's in the game & yet they're much better in pass protection than run blocking.

[ QUOTE ]
So who's to blame?

The Front Office and the coaching staff. Jauron and the Offensive Coordinator need to go. Period. I say let's give the coaching job to a young, hungry coach who hasn't been a Head Coach before instead of recycling old, mediocre coaches who haven't won a damn thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jauron does some dumb stuff on gameday no doubt but grading him on a curve, meh, so does just about every coach. They play hard & the defense has overachieved. Fairchild probably does need to go. I like to put the blame on the players whenever possible but I don't believe the 11 guys on offense are the 2nd worst group in the league.