Old 11-12-2007, 07:58 PM
jman220 jman220 is offline

Default The guy who started multiple \"looking for people for MTV\" threads

After doing a google search at Mike Haven's suggestion, those threads are looking very strange. leftright tv has started numerous threads on numerous different kinds of message board forums, all about a reality show dealing with people tailored to the subject of that message board. I think this might be some kind of scam (in that he's asking people to send a lot of personal information). I've moved the NVG thread here, I think we might want to move them all here pending some kind of confirmation that it's legitimate.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
*TT* *TT* is offline

Location: Vehicle Chooser For Life!

I banned him and deleted the thread from B&M minutes after he posted it, he didn't get permission and its promoting his company. If we let him spam the forums just because its interesting to some users then we have to start letting others do the same. Additionally as you pointed out it could be a scam, or even if its legit someone else may try to use a similar type of post in the future as a scam.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Mat Sklansky Mat Sklansky is offline

I'll go ahead and unban you. Please keep your posts limited to thread you started in About The Forums.

Mat

Old 11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
*TT* *TT* is offline

Location: Vehicle Chooser For Life!

Mat - negotiate the credit up-front to assure it happens. Good call.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeti Yeti is offline

yeah i think one thread is fine
Old 11-13-2007, 01:02 PM
iron81 iron81 is offline

Location: Resident Donk

Who locked the ATF thread?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:19 PM
RR RR is offline

Location: on-line

[ QUOTE ]
Who locked the ATF thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

He just started one in NVG.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Mat Sklansky Mat Sklansky is offline

i did. and allowed him one more chance to start over