Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2006, 05:10 PM

Default Problems with stars new MTT schedule

In late september my poker game seemed to have jumped up to the next level, it culminated with the widespread panic over the fate of online poker. October was even better as i really was starting to play better... all was going well except when dealth QQ Late in tourneys (more on that another time)until stars comes out with their new MTT schedule.

To say the very least I am extremely dissappointed. As a micro MTT player I am now absolutely confused as to where i am supposed to play. I dont like to play outside of my bankroll on a regular basis however I will take occasional stabs. I am writing this post to express my disbelief and dissatisfaction with stars new MTT format. What i am proposing is that stars include more NL micros at a decent hour for US players. What they have for the Euro players seems reasonable. I was very pleased with their old schedule as it allowed me to get in usually over 4 tourneys a night.

What i am asking is for those other players that are dissatisfied with this new schedule to please speak out and let stars know you are also unhappy with this new schedule.