Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 11-27-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Funds Transfer from site to site

i currently want to transfer funds from FTP to stars... would the easiest way to do this be through epassporte? if not then what is the easiest?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Funds Transfer from site to site

Well if you are in the US. Epassporte might be your best option. It also depends how much you will be moving. If time is of the essence an e-check to your bank account and then buying the all popular all access visa gift cards and depositing them...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:35 AM

Epassporte works well. Moneybookers also works well with no fees for depositing or withdrawl.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:36 AM

I use moneybookers with no trouble
Old 11-29-2007, 08:37 PM

could any one tell me how i get my money directly from ftp to moneybookers? is this possible?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM

i guess what im really trying to ask is if there is anyway that i can just transfer funds from FTP to some site like epassporte and then from there transfer that to stars... if i can then what is the easiest site to do this at?
Old 11-29-2007, 11:49 PM

bump
Old 11-30-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well if you are in the US. Epassporte might be your best option. It also depends how much you will be moving. If time is of the essence an e-check to your bank account and then buying the all popular all access visa gift cards and depositing them...

[/ QUOTE ]

Visa no long allows their Gift to Go debit cards to be used on "gaming sites", according to PokerStars tech support.

PokerStars recently implemented "Instant E-checks" for deposit. There is no fee, US players are included, the money comes from your bank account and goes straight to PokerStars, and the process takes one or two minutes.

There are no restictions except for a minimum deposit of $25.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess what im really trying to ask is if there is anyway that i can just transfer funds from FTP to some site like epassporte and then from there transfer that to stars... if i can then what is the easiest site to do this at?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to say Moneybookers for that. Their transfers are instant and fee free from my experience. You'll probably want to confirm either your address or credit card on there to increase your quarterly transfer limits if you move around a lot (it starts in the $1000s of dollars though).

Any wait times I've experienced have been on the part of the poker sites who sometimes make you wait 24-48 hours to release your funds while they review your transactions.

LOL, I always sound like a MB schill when I talk about them, but they really are great to use.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:10 AM

it doesnt look like i would be able to send my funds directly from FTP to money bookers though, like i would be able to with epassporte... correct me if im wrong? if anyone has any clue how to do it a short little step by step explanation would be veeeeeeery helpful... haha