Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 06:48 AM

Default Re: The following people suck at poker.......

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pkrbb,

would you 4b/fold A2ss on a 3s4s5sXX board?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you get 5bet on this board, do you think you win? you are dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am anxiously awaiting your reply to my query. What do you think this guy has on this board of 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] XX, that he can 5bet (or even 3bet) on this river considering that (a) we hold the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], so he cannot have an ace-high flush and (b) the 2 other cards are irrelevant (since you chose not to give them values, thus they cannot be board-pairs, so a boat/quads is impossible)? Do you really think he has a K-high flush or merely a set here?

I am not sure if I would 4bet/fold here, but I know that I would not fold to you, as you are clearly a [censored] idiot who doesn't know the first thing about poker and likely cannot even read a book, much less a hand.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pkrbb,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am anxiously awaiting your reply to my query. What do you think this guy has on this board of 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] XX, that he can 5bet (or even 3bet) on this river considering that (a) we hold the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], so he cannot have an ace-high flush and (b) the 2 other cards are irrelevant (since you chose not to give them values, thus they cannot be board-pairs, so a boat/quads is impossible)? Do you really think he has a K-high flush or merely a set here?

I am not sure if I would 4bet/fold here, but I know that I would not fold to you, as you are clearly a [censored] idiot who doesn't know the first thing about poker and likely cannot even read a book, much less a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
Old 09-19-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pkrbb,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

answer the question, retard.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pbob, would you prefer each and every one of us be awesome at poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. i just want those of you that suck, which is just about every last one of you, to stop talking about how great you are. because you suck. and listening to you talk about you you don't suck when you actually do is super [censored] annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]
pbob, if we all knew we sucked, we wouldn't play as high, as badly, or at all. you profit from our foolish overconfidence, so stop complaining about it. go in peace, pbob.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no. i just want those of you that suck, which is just about every last one of you, to stop talking about how great you are. because you suck. and listening to you talk about you you don't suck when you actually do is super [censored] annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]
pbob, if we all knew we sucked, we wouldn't play as high, as badly, or at all. you profit from our foolish overconfidence, so stop complaining about it. go in peace, pbob.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said i wanted you to stop playing, just that i wanted you to shut the [censored] up. you suck at reading.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:40 PM

so you want us to remain foolish, brash and overconfident, but do so quietly and meekly while making the mistakes that pay your bills? you ask the impossible, pbob.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:33 AM

Since you aren't around pre-adolescents and adolescents all day in your role as "teacher," why does your behavior still correspond to a pre-pubescent's?

I dare say it's high time you emerged into adulthood after 30-some years on this planet. One step at a time Bob, one step at a time.

On the other hand, you'll probably remain retarted precisely like everyone you criticize.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since you aren't around pre-adolescents and adolescents all day in your role as "teacher," why does your behavior still correspond to a pre-pubescent's?

I dare say it's high time you emerged into adulthood after 30-some years on this planet. One step at a time Bob, one step at a time.

On the other hand, you'll probably remain retarted precisely like everyone you criticize.

[/ QUOTE ]
First of all, pointing out that all of you suck is far from prepubescent. I realize that it is a bitter pill for you folks to swallow, but the fact remains that the vast majority of you simply suck at poker and it is about time that you were told. If you were just a kid I'd have to let you down easy, but you are not. I do not have to worry about stifling your development or shattering your confidence. If that hurts your feelings, too bad. You are an adult playing an adult's game and you suck. Deal with it.

You are suggesting that it would somehow be acceptable/understandable to act 'prepubescently' while teaching. How on earth does that make sense? You clearly are not very bright.

I could never be as retarded as the people I criticize. That is a big reason I am a teacher. Because when a kid does something monumentally moronic, you can just write it off as "well, he's just a kid and kids do stupid [censored]. He'll grow out of it". But when an adult does something phenomenally idiotic, where can you go? Nowhere. You are just faced with the fact that this full grown adult standing before you, who should know better, simply doesn't. That this person who at some point should have "grown out of it" never did, and is instead a big dumb retard. Just like you.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are suggesting that it would somehow be acceptable/understandable to act 'prepubescently' while teaching. How on earth does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]
No. I've noticed that middle/high school teachers have a tendency to behave like the children they attempt to teach.
You demonstrate this effectively.

[ QUOTE ]
big dumb retard. Just like you.

[/ QUOTE ]
"big" - True. 6'4", 220 lbs.
"dumb" - False. I'm capable of speech. If meant in the pejorative, redundant as qualifier of "retard."
"retard" - Relative to Einstein, true; relative to you, false.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said i wanted you to stop playing, just that i wanted you to shut the [censored] up. you suck at reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur gay