Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

i just remembered that time at the market, you snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart and rode down aisle 5
Old 06-21-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when people decide to vote me theres never anything i can do

i have never avoided a lynch when im this close

what the [censored] is the point

[/ QUOTE ]
even if we don't lynch you, how about helping the village do better TOMORROW? the next day? leaving thoughts in the thread so we can match up "PATRICK DUFFY - (wolf / villager)" with "THOUGHT X WAS WOLF AND Y WAS A VILLAGER"

[/ QUOTE ]

i have left plenty of [censored] thoughts in the thread

im not going to find them or post them again
Old 06-21-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What if I said I was planning all day on having you #1 and then voting someone else for the lynch? Would that make you post any content today?

[/ QUOTE ]

ps, if this was actually your plan, then its sick and stupid, and it was never going to work
Old 06-21-2007, 09:46 AM

Elroy, when you're 3 votes from majority in a majority game with a clear #2 wagon right behind you that is another suspicious player, you are never beyond a lynch, and just giving up right now as a villager is a horrible villager play. Avoiding a lynch is SUPPOSED to be hard, and you're supposed to try.

There are at least 4 villagers voting you, mathematically, which would make you a top 2 wagon even if there were no wolves in the game, so there must be some merit to voting you. So if you're a villager don't just [censored] around right now, I would like you to help.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:46 AM

i could have lied
im such a fool
my eyes could never never ever keep their cool
Old 06-21-2007, 09:48 AM

Seriously Elroy, I'm giving you every opportunity in the goddamn world right now, so by letting yourself get lynched right now if you're a villager the only person who is playing badly is you.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Elroy, when you're 3 votes from majority in a majority game with a clear #2 wagon right behind you that is another suspicious player, you are never beyond a lynch, and just giving up right now as a villager is a horrible villager play. Avoiding a lynch is SUPPOSED to be hard, and you're supposed to try.

There are at least 4 villagers voting you, mathematically, which would make you a top 2 wagon even if there were no wolves in the game, so there must be some merit to voting you. So if you're a villager don't just [censored] around right now, I would like you to help.

[/ QUOTE ]

what would you like me to do to help? post who i think is a wolf? IVE ALREADY DONE THAT. Underline someone who I wouldnt vote? DONE THAT. I really don't know what else you want me to do.

I have tried to be a good villager this game, I really have. I have pointed out posts that I thought were wolfy, everyone laughed. I pointed out players I thought were villagery/wolfy, no one paid attention. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME. yeah, whatever, sorry I didnt vote Jared day 1. I AM NEVER VOTING THE PERSON WHO GETS LYNCHED. I AM NEVER CONFIDENT WITH MY READS IN THIS GAME. rmember the turbo two nights ago when i figured out the whole thing (you/traz) and then voted someone else anyway? exactly. Seriously if you went back and looked at every day i was alive in every long game ive played, if the person lynched that day wasn't a seer-confirmed wolf, I would probably be voting someone else at nightfall 80% of the time. I hate feeling guilty about lynching a villager, because I know how it feels to get lynched as a villager

IT FREAKING SUCKS

Seriously, to know that you've played the game as well as you can, been as productive as you possibly can be, especially when its so easy to fall back into the habit of posting once a day with a vote and nothing else (pope pius lollllll). whatever. i dont know. dont lynch me. vote mets. vote boiler. vote whoever you have to vote, but not Duffy.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:54 AM

okay, now i'll let people draw their own conclusions from that.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:54 AM

it sucks that "oh look, hbe is posting content and trying to actually help" is apparently my wolf tell
Old 06-21-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay, now i'll let people draw their own conclusions from that.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre not going to tell them exactly which conclusions to draw? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]