Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Re: I cant access the MM+B forum.

I say that because very few websites (or anything) "hit it big" by definition. Why would it be more likely than not that one of a small group of people, most of whom chose to compete in a fairly mature market, would "hit it big"?

I wouldn't even bet that any given well established, successful entrepreneur hits it big in the next year. It is inherently a low percentage outcome.

If you don't like me that's fine, but to suggest that I "don't understand how important adsense is" is just hilarious.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:30 PM

I do like you and I was glad to see you come on and help mod the MM&B forum, but when you put us down, that pisses me off. Everyone keeps making the comment that all we do is talk about silly adsense tricks. That is BS and I know it because I have come so far learning from people from that forum. People like Josh K and Nato and many others.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:32 PM

Also I know you went threw a lot of hassle to get us to be able to post links again and I realy appreciate that. I realy do not have a problem with you I just dont understand some of your comments.

As far as locking my thread I still disagree with the decision, but thats no big deal and I understand why you did it. I am not angry about that and I hope you are not too angry at me for reposting.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:59 PM

I've taken a look in the new forum the past couple days. That new forum is [censored] weird. It's like two different conversations are going on at one time. But one is being drowned out by the other. It's going to kill a lot of the MMB threads and probably annoy the investing guys.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:22 AM

I know its not just us that you have to think about, im sure that the investing people are not going to be interested in our topics.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:23 AM

Evan can you answer any of the questions I posed above?
Old 04-13-2007, 02:05 AM

Evan was a horrible choice as mod of MMB. He is a finance guy. He would make a fine mod for Finance, but from his statements in this thread it is painfully obvious he understands very little about internet marketing or entrepreneurship.

MMB was a gold mine for networking and getting valuable information.

Entrepreneurship is much like poker. The people at the bottom tend to annoy the people at the top with their silly questions. Thats how it works. MMB was a bit like High Stakes NL, Mid Stakes NL and Small/Micro Stakes all mixed in the same forum. Thats ok though. It was a great, great forum.

[ QUOTE ]
I would definitely bet that no one from this forum "hits it big" in the next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what your definition of Hit It Big is but I make at least $20,000 per month more right now as a result of that forum.

I know others have had similar success.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what your definition of Hit It Big is but I make at least $20,000 per month more right now as a result of that forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, that's it? No wonder they closed the forum, I've got at least that much under my couch cushions.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, that's it? No wonder they closed the forum, I've got at least that much under my couch cushions.

[/ QUOTE ]

per month
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

per month

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. I have these baggy baller pants and hundos fall out of them all the time and get stuck under the couch cushion. This happens roughly 200 times per month.