Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: I cant access the MM+B forum.

[ QUOTE ]
It can be reseparated. If the admins see a lot of MMB traffic in BFI or if someone awesome wanted to sponsor it for some reason, I'm sure they'd be happy to.

I'd like to see it its own forum again too.

[/ QUOTE ]

The admins can see a lot of people want it. Why do we have to prove ourselves. WTF is this. Loyal users have stressed that they hate this why do we have to do anything.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Why would they see a lot of MMB posts in F&I now? It's hard as hell to wade through the posts to find MMB posts now.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:24 PM

Instead of whiping it out completely like it will be wiped out right now, the powers to be can simply take measures to improve MMB instead of destroy it.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:29 PM

Mebenhoe/Evan/Other Mods:

Is there any significant dialog happening with this subject in the mod only forum?

If the decision is made will you guys be able to give us some a time line for when the separation would occur?

Does 2p2 management recognize the value that the old MMB provided to their customers?

What will it take to get the forum back?
Old 04-12-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe it's being merged with finacing and investing to create business, finacing, and investing. Sniper noted this once before (he was against the merge if I remember correctly).

[/ QUOTE ]

For god's sake DO NOT MERGE the two forums. We're struggling to make the investing forum worthwhile, as it is we have too many n00bs going 'durrr, should I pay $1200 for this software and put all my money into one stock?'
Old 04-12-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it's being merged with finacing and investing to create business, finacing, and investing. Sniper noted this once before (he was against the merge if I remember correctly).

[/ QUOTE ]

For god's sake DO NOT MERGE the two forums. We're struggling to make the investing forum worthwhile, as it is we have too many n00bs going 'durrr, should I pay $1200 for this software and put all my money into one stock?'

[/ QUOTE ]

And while you are trying to figure out how to get the extra 2% return on you investments someone from our forum is trying to build the next multi-million dollar mega site. Why they have always treated us like a bunch of bozos in MM&B. They have no respect for the good work we are putting in and the important discussion that goes on. I miss the forum so much why must they keep stomping it out.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And while you are trying to figure out how to get the extra 2% return on you investments someone from our forum is trying to build the next multi-million dollar mega site. Why they have always treated us like a bunch of bozos in MM&B. They have no respect for the good work we are putting in and the important discussion that goes on. I miss the forum so much why must they keep stomping it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Majesty, posts like this make it hard to take you seriously.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:50 AM

Do you not believe that someone from MM&B has what it takes to make a site like that? I believe someone from their hits it big in the next year or so.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you not believe that someone from MM&B has what it takes to make a site like that? I believe someone from their hits it big in the next year or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't necessarily think no one "has what it takes" to make a very popular website. You post was laughable because it was just so self-indulgent. Also, as much as you might think that people are trying to make "the next big [whatever]" most people can't stop talking about making a new blog with a new adsense trick. That's not going to be the next big anything.

I don't know that there's any way to really put a firm set of guidelines on it, but I would definitely bet that no one from this forum "hits it big" in the next year.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Why would you say, "I don't know that there's any way to really put a firm set of guidelines on it, but I would definitely bet that no one from this forum "hits it big" in the next year."

What makes you believe that? I dont know where you are comming from. This is exactly what im talking about, we need a mod that knows wtf is going on. You have no idea how important adsense is.