Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]
Muresan, just to make it clear how stupid you are, you just accused the DA of antisemitism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes,I really did that, how are you not banned?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:50 PM

i repeat earlier comments on this being a good thread, barring the idiotic side arguing...

Did you cry the first day/night? I'd probably be balling my eyes out.

You have about 83121 times more balls than me. I will never make it in jail.

Marry the girl.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:01 PM

Here,I'll help you out because you seem to need it. I read the OP's posts. I came to the conclusion that he wasn't aware of criminal activity, and if that was indeed the case then he got "railroaded", because of the whole concurrence aspect of the law. This was my opinion (you are aware of what that word means right?). Then you come out swinging with:

[ QUOTE ]
If there's one demographic that gets [censored] over time and time again, it's white Jews from New York with enough assets to "eek a a living out of trading my own account" and enough political traction to get moved to a better jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have something against wealthy jewish men, but I don't, so I don't see why he shouldn't receive equal treatment in a court of law.

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that like half of twoplustwo's userbase are trust fund babies who have been getting out of trouble with the help of a high-priced lawyer since their mid-teens and are thus completely unfamiliar with the concept of "consequences", but in both cases OP broke the law. In one case it was a 20 year old with a substance abuse problem, the other a 32 year old with no excuse but greed(well, that and "everyone else was doing it").

[/ QUOTE ]

You just act like you know all the facts of the case, and have already made up your mind that op was guilty, and if anyone else disagrees you call them an idiot. I wasn't calling the DA anti-semitic, I was commenting on how idiots like you are appearing to use the op's status as a wealthy jewish male from NY as evidence that he was guilty (cause we all know that only poor black guys from the hood can POSSIBLY get a raw deal from the courts right?). That is a form of prejudice.

And you try to comment on the parallels between this thread and the DUI one, again providing evidence that you're stupid. I didn't see a single person arguing that the op in the other thread was innocent, just that 2.5 years in jail is far too harsh. Which is true.

I have never ignored anyone on 2p2, but you're getting kinda close. If I were you I'd consider that awful, because I can withstand (and in many cases enjoy) the inane blathering of MiDge and Nielsio, but you're certainly a different brand of dumb.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who even cares if he broke the law? You guys think anyone is going to win this argument? Stfu already, I want to hear about a dude in jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 11-25-2007, 10:15 PM

Punk,

From the day I that I was indicted, there was nothing else occupying my mind. Totally stressing. The plea was actually the hardest part of it. I remeber that was the first time I got emotional, tears running down my face. Not because of going to jail, rather just the end of a long emotional drawn out mess.

When I got home the "jail" part set in. I could only obsess about what it would be like every waking hour. If i was going to a fed camp I would have been much better with it, but the only thing I knew of state jail was what I watched on tv.

FInally my mother convinced me to goto a pych. The guy told me the story of Jon MCain, and his time at the Hanoi hilton. It actually helped a lot, that and some meds. I think I saw him 4 hrs that first week (I was going into jail in 2 months). After the first week I felt so much better, and was able to sleep and not occupy my thoughts with a jail. This was when the anger set in of wow "I GOT FCKED".

Anyway my first day actually worked out well. I surrendered with a co-defendant from my office who was also a decent friend. That made it so much easier. We were processed through the Tombs of Manhattan where we would stay 3 days before Rikers. The processing took 14 hrs as we were moved with 10 others from cell to cell getting printed, photo,asked questions, and to the nurse.

The nurse was very nice. She knew it was my first time, and gave me some type of sleeping pill. Got into my 1 man cell at 1am, took the pill and was out until they opened the doors at 6am. Breakfast, I asked if it was ok if I sat at 1 of the 4 person tables occupied by 4 others. No response so I sat. The first guy said some type of silent prayer before he ate, so not to offend anybody, I did as well (first one for me).

We were together for 3 years together after I got out. Lived together for 1/13. It didnt work out, but for totally different reasons. I will say she was awesome when I was in (driving up and staying over every weekend), and made my experience that much easier.

I had the same thinking as you "No way that I can get through going to jail, even thought about running. But, you would be amazed at how quickly one can adapt to difficult circumstances. As my lawyer was fond of saying "It's not cancer".
Old 11-25-2007, 10:23 PM

I'm done with this pissing match, but I would like to note that you completely misinterpreted my comparison to the other thread. You can have the last word or *gasp* put me on ignore, but this is killing the thread.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:27 PM

When I was being transfered to Rikers (a group of about 15 in a line, not cuffed )we had to walk past another group that was on their way upstate. They made both groups stop on either big side of the hallway.

When the guards were thinking of where to go next, directly across for me was a big 6'2" brother. When I looked across the hall (at him), I was met with "WTF you looking at?" I said"nothing". Looking like the start of my nightmare, he says,"THats right, I should just Fyouup on principle, you got something to say about that". So this is how it starts I thought. Even with that I managed to say something stupid like" Yah, ur a gangster, you're all bad and all". He started his sentence, but was cut off when we were ordered to move, all I heard was "youre lucky Im going upstate". I am sure he was right.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:33 PM

The facility I was finally sen to is setup like a college campus and not like the new cookie cutter facilities they've built. There are about 14 houses each with an "L" shaped hallway. One hallway is all rooms about 5 on each side, 1 person, 2person and 4 person...based on seniority. The other hallway opens to a room about 30 ft x 50 ft, and there are 7 beds on each side seperated very well by dividers (they look like the cubicles you'd see in an office). Obviously a single room is the best. After that it is based on your preference, I personally liked the 2 man room b/c I had great bunkies, and I was worried about snorers in the cube area.

Then there is a common room that has a tv with cable, tables to play games, and a seperate area that has a washer and dryer for laundrey. aThis is also the area where the cooking gets done...2 hot plates per house and everybody takes turns.

They will wake u up at 7am during the week for count and u have to be out of the house by 7:30 u have the option of going to chow, any meal is optional. At 8 morning programs start (few programs there, the only downside but never bothered me). You go back to your house at 11 . At 12 is lunch, then 12:45 are the pm programs. At 3 back into house, 4:30 starts dinner. At 5:30 you can either go to the gym or yard. At 8 back in for count , then You can go to the gym 8:30-9:30, 10pm count, 12pm tv goes off. On weekends all houses are open all day and You can stay iin all day if that is what you like, no programs, and the tv is on until 2am.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even with that I managed to say something stupid like" Yah, ur a gangster, you're all bad and all". He started his sentence, but was cut off when we were ordered to move, all I heard was "youre lucky Im going upstate". I am sure he was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO this is beyond hilarious

five star stories
Old 11-25-2007, 10:38 PM

Do you get internet access?