Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Stevebets outs Grimstarr

Grim is ghey? Who knew.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:27 AM

Two of roomates where his roomates at Penn and he swings by from time to time. Met him for the first time a couple of months ago and was suprised to find he was the same kid peeps write about on 2+2.

I remember once he said he can get a lil' crazy when playin', but since I got no idea what it's like to gamble at those limits I kinda give that a pass. In person he's pretty shy and actually hysterically funny.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Two of roomates where his roomates at Penn and he swings by from time to time. Met him for the first time a couple of months ago and was suprised to find he was the same kid peeps write about on 2+2.

I remember once he said he can get a lil' crazy when playin', but since I got no idea what it's like to gamble at those limits I kinda give that a pass. In person he's pretty shy and actually hysterically funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
what the HELL does this have to do with the girl in my avatar???
Old 11-07-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
what the HELL does this have to do with the girl in my avatar???

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a god damn thing. I wish you luck in your stalking quest.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:11 AM

This is Stevesbets, I'm bored as hell studying for the GMAT so I'm going to respond to this thread. Firstly, shipitcrucial/shreep owns. Secondly, in response to Strassa, I haven't said a cruel word to anyone online or in person in years (except for a certain WSOP champs brother, but when someone threatens to kill you for no reason at all it's bound to happen). In response to Taylor Caby AKA TC, your comparison between what I said and cardrunners is flawed for many reasons, but the main reason that I get angry is because I think it's a little pretentious to sign with your intitials. To Jcmoussa, you're too good and have too much money for me. To Jazzy3113, who the HELL are you? could you please stop pretending to have known me in college or ever. To all the fools drooling over the girls picture, have you seriously never seen pictures of hot girls on the internet before? And to everyone else, thank you for reading my tilts.

-SB
Old 11-07-2007, 03:43 PM

Old 11-07-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now we're getting somewhere...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM

wow how the [censored] did you find that...name plzz...and please dont say shes 15 she cant be
Old 11-07-2007, 03:59 PM

that site is pretty sleazy...no way all those girls are 18...it does make u wish you could go back to high school though
Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is Stevesbets, I'm bored as hell studying for the GMAT so I'm going to respond to this thread. Firstly, shipitcrucial/shreep owns. Secondly, in response to Strassa, I haven't said a cruel word to anyone online or in person in years (except for a certain WSOP champs brother, but when someone threatens to kill you for no reason at all it's bound to happen). In response to Taylor Caby AKA TC, your comparison between what I said and cardrunners is flawed for many reasons, but the main reason that I get angry is because I think it's a little pretentious to sign with your intitials. To Jcmoussa, you're too good and have too much money for me. To Jazzy3113, who the HELL are you? could you please stop pretending to have known me in college or ever. To all the fools drooling over the girls picture, have you seriously never seen pictures of hot girls on the internet before? And to everyone else, thank you for reading my tilts.

-SB

[/ QUOTE ]

strassa - your posts are always dead on
tc - how bout some real video's on CR, some of the new "guest pros" are just horrid
jmcousaxxxx - go play urindanger 3/6 hu, stop pickin on sb
sb - you da man, rip up grimmmmmmmmmm some more

mux