a furburger 4 28.57%
a bearded clam 6 42.86%
a cum bucket 2 14.29%
a scantily clad woman 1 7.14%
other (describe) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Kingdomality Type

My employer had me take this Kingdomality Test. After finding out I would have been a Prime Minister, I started to wonder what the rest of the poker playing community would be. Please take the test, it's only 8 questions long, and then post your results below:
Link to Kingdomality Test
Old 09-25-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Kingdomality Type

I'm a Prime Minister too. I'm wondering what the descriptions of the Black and White Knights are.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:36 PM

I'm honestly surprised how uniform this is. I don't know the distribution of the general public, but it would be interesting to see how we compare.
I'm really surpised there is a white knight among us...I want to play against you.

In any case, here are the types...in no particular order:
<ul type="square">[*]The Benevolent Ruler You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative.
[*]The Black Knight Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive.
[*]The Discoverer Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator.
[*]The Doctor Your emotions and feelings are reality based. You are not misled with half formed ideas nor are you given to radical or high risk experimentation. You follow the tried and true and do not waste time thinking about things that cannot be seen, touched, heard, felt or smelled. On the positive side, you can become an exceptional expert in your particular area of the helping professions. You can deliver and maintain consistent and beneficial service to others. You do not lose sight of the reality of the situation and can usually control your own emotions. On the negative side, your emotions must be sensually satisfied which could lead to self-abusive behavior with food, drink, other substances and/or sex.
[*]The Dreamer-Minstrel You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical.
[*]The Merchant Your overriding goal is to always be competitive, for Merchants are the deal makers. Every situation is realistically analyzed for its profit potential. A well executed deal, even one that is profitable for all participants, can be its own reward for many Merchants. On the positive side you can be logically practical, rational and realistic. On the negative side you may be rigidly dogmatic as well as unmerciful and precipitous.
[*]The Prime Minister You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, arrogant, impetuous and impulsive.
[*]The Scientist is to subscribe completely to the scientific method. The data create the conclusion. To think about accumulating new data to prove an hypothesis could almost be considered a gross waste of time as there are so many new conclusions to be derived from the data already available. A more modern scientist in the field of criminology would be Sherlock Holmes. This professional sleuth always draws his conclusions from the available clues. On the positive side, you can be rationally imaginative and realistically perceptive. On the negative side, you can be nearsighted, narrow minded and rigid in your research methods.
[*]The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid.
[*]The White Knight Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected.[/list]
Old 09-25-2007, 05:32 PM

umm, i misclicked scientist. I actually tested as black knight.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:18 PM

The Dreamer-Minstrel
Old 09-25-2007, 07:33 PM

Black Knight, so basically a psychopath
Old 09-26-2007, 01:27 AM

Prime-Minister
Old 09-26-2007, 02:22 AM

White Knight.