Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Rickjs Handicapping Plays week of 10/15

Amazing the sheet people spend time worrying about. Someone with a winning record that charges nothing for picks here posts, and someone wants to spend time getting him kicked off. Go get 'em. I'm sure kicking him off would make this forum a much better place.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:06 PM

He is welcome to post his plays here. He isn't welcome to solicit people to come to his site and then pay for his picks. DUCY this isn't allowed? If not go and pay for his picks and support his tout cause.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:08 PM

Michael C. not sure how someone who posts a pick "helps" you make money. Oh yeah you blindly follow people who don't post write ups of any sorts. Maybe one day you will grow up and learn to cap a game all on your own. Probably not, my money is on you blindly following the "hot" capper of the moment.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:37 PM

thanks for the support from most. I appreciate it.

Rick
Old 10-20-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Michael C. not sure how someone who posts a pick "helps" you make money. Oh yeah you blindly follow people who don't post write ups of any sorts. Maybe one day you will grow up and learn to cap a game all on your own. Probably not, my money is on you blindly following the "hot" capper of the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]
Out of the "how do we talk to someone who follows someone else's picks" handbook. Really original stuff here. Also kind of ironic from someone who is on a handicapping forum. 1) Yeah, I follow people who have documented success. True, 750 picks isn't 2,000, but chances are that's a successful player. I think if you don't bet on stuff that's plus EV, no matter who gave it to you, you're an idiot.
2) You have no clue what I play or how much money I make on anything. But rather than ask or think things through, much easier to quote a cliche.
3) If you really knew how to handicap successfully on your own, you wouldn't be here. So obviously there's stuff you can learn, just like there's stuff I can learn. In the meantime, if I can make money off somebody else's picks that I think are based on sound methodology, I will.
4) But you keep on trying to get him kicked off here. Like I said earlier, that adds a lot to this board. I'm sure that teaches a lot of people to be expert handicappers like you.
5) By the way, if you're so keen on people "learning to handicap on their own," exactly what have you added to this board that would help them do so? Funny, but for someone with that many posts, I can't find a damn thing. But you are VERY good at criticizing others. Jealous much?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:52 PM

It is been said before that he is welcome to post picks. Do you not understand this Michael?????????????????????????????????/

He has been told before not to post links in regards to selling picks which is what his blog is.

Nothing to discuss. I don't care how you make your picks, you can throw darts at a dartboard for all I care.

What exactly do you add to the sportsbetting forum? Oh yeah I don't know or care what you add. Not gonna take the time to look at your past posts. I hope you enjoyed mine, should be clear from my posts that I hate touts, stupid people, and those who follow blindly and ride the nuts of those touts. I know which category you fall into.

Covers.com already axed his account I see. They don't take any shiat from touts trying to recruit people to pay and neither should you. If you can't see what his intentions are would you like me to cut and paste from his blog what he intends to achieve with these few "free" picks?

And since you have so much time on your hands why don't you look at the posts of those 4 or so people that I openly criticize on these boards and tell me if you should belong in the same group as them. Oh they are some bright ones in that bunch. Lets see, one thinks it is brilliant to get as much money off of credit cards as he can to +EV invest in the stock market, another is the definition of a troll who has quit this site a half dozen times, and another is either a crack baby or legally brain dead, I am not sure which one yet.

-Brendan
Old 10-20-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think are based on sound methodology

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:01 AM

Come on Thremp. What is to explain about that quote? It sounds like words spoken from the mouth of an angel or something. Truly poetic.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on Thremp. What is to explain about that quote? It sounds like words spoken from the mouth of an angel or something. Truly poetic.

[/ QUOTE ] It's at least slightly better and a lot more original than "why don't you learn to handicap on your own, loser."
Old 10-21-2007, 01:25 AM

Rick J is the freaking man. I hope people DONT pay attention to his picks, the books might get wise to him. Middle Tenn St. was a huge mover but it still hit easily. Thanks for another great day, Rick.