Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread

case closed,

despite being posted at the same time and with very similar topics, you are down 11,301 2p2pts to 5,772 2p2pts to sublime.

Any thoughts on this?

Do you have a gameplan for the second half, or should people be dropping this thread from their 2p2 fantasy team?
Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on the time graph, I'd suspect that the countdown has less to do about AF's number of posts, but more about the number of posts made about him or about his countdown. The huge drop in the countdown corresponds neatly with all the threads about this. AF mentioned that this was part of a prop bet. I suspect the bet is something along the lines of who can troll the hardest or the best as measured by the number of posts in threads about each participant. I think the clear course of action here is to simply stop discussing him or his countdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

You make Assani sad Wookie.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:00 AM

Mayshaque does not exist.

Nor does Borak's Retaliation.

Onslaughts are a figment of Assanis' imagination as is his countdown. All of you people racking your brains and computing graphs in order to come up with a solution are either having fun and playing along (hopefully) or out of your minds as well (likely).

Godspeed on your fool's journey.

wakka wakka
Old 10-31-2007, 01:15 AM

Poofler,

That is really, REALLY outstanding. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Onslaughts are a figment of Assanis' imagination as is his countdown. All of you people racking your brains and computing graphs in order to come up with a solution are either having fun and playing along (hopefully) or out of your minds as well (likely).

wakka wakka

[/ QUOTE ]

Assani,

I am amazed by the awesomeness of your leveling. The Onslaught fallout is just incredible. I think I saw at least 4 or 5 people in this thread alone pointing out that google does not return any results, and every time I see one of those posts I have to stop whatever I'm doing and just LOL for a solid 10-15 seconds.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:33 AM

i used to hate assani but now i feel bad for him since he likely has asperger's and some form of mild dementia
Old 10-31-2007, 03:35 AM

Graph's are awesome. Poofler's picture is even more awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
To whit:

"Jeez people...this is the "other topics" forum. I thought it was supposed to be a relaxed atmosphere. If you don't enjoy the topic, then just don't click on the thread...its that simple! But I've been a pretty respected poster here for a few years and have never caused much trouble at all. Why all the hostility, insults, and saying that I should be banned? I havn't insulted anyone or been disrespectful in any way, and I really feel as if a number of you are way out of line here. Furthermore, I've been very clear that if this isn't the right forum for this posting that I'd be willing to take it elsewhere(its already been crossposted in the SMP forum)."

I guess 2+2ers were supposed to perform research on "Onslaughts" before clicking on Assani's thread. It's our fault for being curious and then a few of us getting ticked off when it turned out after a hundred replies or so that an "Onslaught" is a figment of Assani's imagination. Shame on us, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you. You're right that I chose my words poorly there. What I should've suggested was that once people discovered what the thread was then they should've either posted if they liked it or gone to another thread. I was wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a prop bet to see if he can stroke his penis X times before the new year. He's counting down as he gets closer to his goal.

[/ QUOTE ]
bad humor attempt(and I'm one who can most definitely make jokes at my own expense)

[ QUOTE ]
AF mentioned that this was part of a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
No I didn't. Not commenting either way on the truth of this statement, but I never said that.

[ QUOTE ]

wakka wakka

[/ QUOTE ]
You are very wrong, my friend.

103,052.99 and counting
Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 AM

You guys should get a job with Mathnet.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:07 AM

*grunch*

+1 for it would be funny if some mod followed assani around and edited all his posts to show a different number than he actually typed
Old 10-31-2007, 05:16 AM

After reading this thread and checking out some of the links I now have a better understanding why a good portion of posters have trouble getting laid.