Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: TRUEPOKER, no problem, for either a new account or email Support

[ QUOTE ]
PokerguySteve,

You will have no problem creating a new TruePoker account, if that is what you want. It is not necessary to do so, however. You can change your deposit method on your old account. I'll make sure and mention this to Support if you need help.

We accept epassporte or credit cards for US players. We also will accept a cashiers check, and pay a 10% immediate bonus on that type of deposit, up to $50 + your FedEx fee if you want to send it that way.

Email marketing@truepoker.com, if you have any questions.

TruePoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW pretty impressive.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: TRUEPOKER, no problem, for either a new account or email Support

[ QUOTE ]
PokerguySteve,

You will have no problem creating a new TruePoker account, if that is what you want. It is not necessary to do so, however. You can change your deposit method on your old account. I'll make sure and mention this to Support if you need help.

We accept epassporte or credit cards for US players. We also will accept a cashiers check, and pay a 10% immediate bonus on that type of deposit, up to $50 + your FedEx fee if you want to send it that way.

Email marketing@truepoker.com, if you have any questions.

TruePoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you thank you thank you very much! I am going to create an account as soon as I get home from work and send some money in via FedEx. I will send a cashier's check of course. Thank you so much, I have missed playing there. It's been over a year. I hope you guys still have the James Bond charactor! Thanks TruePoker CEO your the best and I will recommend your site to everyone!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: PM box full .....

[ QUOTE ]
(I'll ask Mason if it would be possible for posters to get email alerts when a pm arrives. If I knew something new was there, I would check for it.)

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been getting email PM notifications since I signed up at 2p2... was that something that I opted into years ago?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My mailbox is perpetually full. The issue is for me has always been that I do not check it daily and left it full so that people would not think I was ignoring their messages. You can always reach me at management@truepoker.com or through support@truepoker.com.

(I'll ask Mason if it would be possible for posters to get email alerts when a pm arrives. If I knew something new was there, I would check for it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to MY HOME
under Main Configuration click EDIT next to Subscribe/unsubscribe

The default is to NOT receive e-mail notification
Old 11-17-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My mailbox is perpetually full. The issue is for me has always been that I do not check it daily and left it full so that people would not think I was ignoring their messages. You can always reach me at management@truepoker.com or through support@truepoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I sent an e-mail before, I sent it to the management@truepoker.com address and never received a response. However, I'll try sending one to the Support e-mail.

Also, to receive an e-mail notification when you receive a PM, at the top of the forum page, go to "My Home", near the bottom right click "Edit" next to "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc.", select "Yes" for the first option "Do you want email notifications when you receive private messages?", then click Submit. You will then be notified whenever you receive a PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:51 AM

TP support has always been excellent....wish they accepted Money bookers though...

Can I have a reload bonus now?
Old 11-17-2007, 09:11 AM

Default Re: I enjoy playing at TRUEPOKER, but I am kind of worried.

I think the worry, if any, from Neteller was "taxes"