Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
So nobody has had a cashout from AP accepted since Friday? Is that what its saying.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's saying that unless something crazy happened between Friday night and now, cashouts are fine.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we pretty much confirmed that AP is watching the forum closly! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt. Those pics sure hit a sore spot.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:40 PM

i just don't understand how so many articles could have been so misinformed about Mr. Tom's status within the company as well as Mr. Tatum's, seems like there's a lot of articles out there confirming titles such as CEO, CFO, etc. Just funny how Absolute claims there is no merit to these stories
Old 10-20-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So nobody has had a cashout from AP accepted since Friday? Is that what its saying.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's saying that unless something crazy happened between Friday night and now, cashouts are fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just making sure... keep us posted on the cash-out situation.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:41 PM

Dan Druff: I completely understand where you're coming from on this, but it makes a certain amount of sense not to start flooding the thread with pictures of a guy whose connection to the scandal is an account name (which doesn't match the pattern of the rest of those guys BTW), especially when the timeframe is measured in hours. I also don't feel like stalking these people is going to accomplish anything important. Meanwhile, if Oscar turns out guilty, it won't take long to re-release the hounds.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we pretty much confirmed that AP is watching the forum closly! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt. Those pics sure hit a sore spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahhh...hit a weak spot.

Edit: lol here's part of an email that I sent to a girlfriend yesterday whom I haven't seen for 9 years:
I have issues with my location that are not related to you at all. To keep the innocent people in your life innocent, sometimes you must exclude them from your life.

gg
Old 10-20-2007, 07:43 PM

i do like the fact that absolute teed off on only part of what was posted, focusing only on hilt tatum.

the picture from the last thread quite clearly seems to be scott tom when you look at the picture of philip tom aka the chairman.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:45 PM

it doesn't seem like the truth should take this long.

[ QUOTE ]
Dan Druff: I completely understand where you're coming from on this, but it makes a certain amount of sense not to start flooding the thread with pictures of a guy whose connection to the scandal is an account name (which doesn't match the pattern of the rest of those guys BTW), especially when the timeframe is measured in hours. I also don't feel like stalking these people is going to accomplish anything important. Meanwhile, if Oscar turns out guilty, it won't take long to re-release the hounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
The AP guy who email me (and I forwarded to adanthar) claims there is "100% proof" that OSCAR133 is not Hilt Tatum. So I agree that we should hold off on posting pictures of him.

I think the main value of that album is that we found a picture that I'm pretty sure is Scott Tom. After that, I don't really see the need for it.

[ QUOTE ]
i just don't understand how so many articles could have been so misinformed about Mr. Tom's status within the company as well as Mr. Tatum's, seems like there's a lot of articles out there confirming titles such as CEO, CFO, etc. Just funny how Absolute claims there is no merit to these stories

[/ QUOTE ]

frankly, there are 3-4 companies in the combined AP/UB structure, all of whom have executives and all of whom it's relatively impossible to keep straight since it's not like they don't all share the same people anyway. however, it's definitely possible that Hilt is not the particular executive we're looking for.

incidentally, in all the commotion about Oscar133, nobody's bothered getting a tournament history from anyone involved?
Closed Thread