Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit

View Poll Results: DEF
New ENGLAND vs. DET 6 85.71%
Tampa @ PIT 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Don\'t come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread)

Watch as, with the help of my Magical Assistant, I make $125 disappear in less than an hour!

Behold:

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (6-max, 5-handed) Ultimate Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: marchron is MP with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">marchron raises</font>, Magical Assistant calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, Magical Assistant calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Magical Assistant raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">marchron 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Magical Assistant caps</font>, marchron calls.

River: (11.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
marchron checks, <font color="#CC3333">Magical Assistant bets</font>, marchron calls.

Final Pot: 13.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
marchron has Jh Jd (one pair, jacks).
Magical Assistant has 3c 3s (three of a kind, threes).
Outcome: Magical Assistant wins 13.75 BB. </font>

There were more sick beats by dumbasses defending their blinds with 32s and Q2o, but they make me too [censored] angry to post them.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:31 AM

GL to the Aussies with a new prime minister.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:02 AM

youve heard of a landslide or a mudslide....well apparemtly its a ruddslide. ba da bing!
Old 11-24-2007, 12:29 PM

I can see that having a PS3 in my home is going to cut into my pokering. OMG!! Hi-def gaming is the absolute nut and I've only played Motor Storm. Can't wait for GTAIV. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 01:26 PM

wish I could say that we just got back from japan, but alas, it was our friends.

in other news, been busy. I guess others are probably as surprised as me at Bona's age! oh the assumptions we make!
Old 11-24-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess others are probably as surprised as me at Bona's age! oh the assumptions we make!

[/ QUOTE ]

suprizingly, I see bona, from the neck up, looking very similar to his avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess others are probably as surprised as me at Bona's age! oh the assumptions we make!

[/ QUOTE ]

suprizingly, I see bona, from the neck up, looking very similar to his avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's not even the bad news. The bad news I "play to" my avatar/screen name as well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
Old 11-24-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Not sobern and at home, ooops!

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: My fathers neighbor gave me a bottle of 1994 Samuel Adams Triple Bock just for the hell of it.

Beat: It's worth more in the bottle and suposedly gets better with age so I don't really want to open it.

Variance: Looked on some beer discussion forums and it's either a great hit or serious miss with connoisseurs.

Thoughts? Personal experience with this beer? Bastard?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was very, very disappointed with the SA Double Bock. I almost couldn't finish it. Someone reviewed the triple bock in the beer club thread and gave it a -1/5, the lowest rating in the thread. If this beer actually has some value, I'd advise going with the low variance option - sell it, and buy something most everyone agrees is awesome. I'd look and see if you can find a four pack of the Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock (my favorite of the style). Heck, see what other exotic greats you could track down: North Coast's Old Rasputin, Flying Dog's Gonzo Imperial Porter, Unibroue's Trois Pistoles, or, heck, the mighty Westvleteren 12 if you're a real balla and can find a good distributer. These are some strong, dark beers that are almost universally loved in the beer thread.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:37 PM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.
Default Re: I Need to Move Up To Where My Raises Get Respect...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Got my ticket for next Friday.

Go Buffs!

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG I get back from the HorseShoe after being mugged and left for dead by a school of fish. I boot up my computer to see if somebody intelligent had said something worthwhile and this is what I find. The world is topsy turvy.

I will take NU even though just because, well because I am not smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet game, eh Bona? Hung more points on the blackshirts than the 2001 debacle. We shoulda bet for avatars, but like you I iz vv old and not smart.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: I Need to Move Up To Where My Raises Get Respect...

Looks like defense is in our future. NU will be back. We are already better than we were yesterday.

But congratulations CU, the roast bluffalo feast will have to wait til '08.

Note to train: What a game 'tween the hogs and the pussycats eh?