Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: The first time Jerry Seinfeld made me laugh (new)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Larry King was just clarifying to the audience so THEY knew that it wasn't canceled...wow seinfeld was an idiot here not a hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. King is known for pandering to guests, and he was obviously tossing Seinfeld a big softball so Jerry could show that he went out on top. Instead Jerry shows that his poor little ego was bruised. It reminded me of the recent news item about a no-name NFL player using the same line:

[ QUOTE ]
Receiver Chris Henry allegedly was involved in an altercation with a parking attendant on the eve of rejoining the Cincinnati Bengals from his eight-game suspension.

A parking attendant told police that Henry and another man parked their sport utility vehicle without paying. According to an incident report, the attendant said Henry argued loudly with him and said, "Don't you know who I am?"

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy is the #3 receiver on one of the worst teams in the league, he is coming off an 8 game suspension, and he says "Don't you know who I am?" Now this guy is funny. A lot funnier than Seinfeld.