Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes

Old 11-25-2007, 03:37 AM

Default Re: AJs - All Streets Debatable

If I'm reading your post right, I think you have the PT numbers given to the wrong players. I'm the 18/15 and deaders is more 21/16.

He asked me how I thought he played the hand. (btw, sb is not so good and the main reason we are at the table). I thought it was best for him to lead the flop. Thoughts?

He had KsQs.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I'm reading your post right, I think you have the PT numbers given to the wrong players. I'm the 18/15 and deaders is more 21/16.

He asked me how I thought he played the hand. (btw, sb is not so good and the main reason we are at the table). I thought it was best for him to lead the flop. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, lead looks good for Villain here, he hates a bunch of turn cards and can't just assume you will cbet a whiff into him and a fish on a drawish board.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:50 AM

yeah, i read it wrong aj. but he's probably still not calling out of the blind a lot. i agree lead the turn. especially since he'll be leading sets almost always i assume.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

He had KsQs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think I'd ever lead the flop if I was deaders. not sure why but it kinda just doesnt fit with my style, I think I'd be more likely to lead something like 88 where I'd know what to do if raised than KQ where I'd be very tempted to put you on a draw and make a hero call. I think he played it ok, but should probably have bet more on the river to disuade you from bluff raising...