Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Amero Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
Tornado, if you want people to listen to you, you need to try to be as objective as possible. I will watch your video.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to, but it really becomes frustrating because people haven't heard both sides of stories. They hear 1 side from gov't controlled media outlets such as the 5 that dominate the market. They control 99% of radio, news and newspapers. It is constantly pounded in people's heads to not believe anything other than what they told you. You hear them talk about 911 conspiracy and other conspiracy's and 99% of people don't believe any of them. But why ? Did they even see any of them ? Do they even understand any of the information ? No, they are told these people are 'crazy'. They do that because they can discredit people, but they can't discredit the facts. Watch this clip about brainwashing and please just think for yourself http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-...h&plindex=0 .

I'm just trying to get people to have an open mind. Hear all the facts first and just take everything in. There is a lot to take in overall. You must understand $ and how it works, who controls it and creates it. The Federal Reserve does and it's PRIVATELY owned by bankers such as Rockefellers. The Rothschilds own them in Europe ( hence the European Union with their Euro ). Then you must understand the media and that with the 1000's of radio statiosn and newspapers and news channels you watch everyday, is owned by just 5 companies, Time Warner, Viacom, News Corporation, General Electric and Disney. This should be the biggest news story in the world right now. Why isn't it ? Because media works with gov't. Instead they have breaking news of Paris Hilton going back to jail. I personally care a hell of a lot more about US/CANADA/MEXICO becoming 1 country. People hear New World Order, Illumnati, world government, and immediately associate it with 'crazy' conspiracy theorists. There is a difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact. Me or others didn't create the word "New World Order". This guy did http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-...h&plindex=0 . This is what is happening today, he hasn't said it in public other than those few times back in 1991. And for good reason. People have realized something bad is happening to us. The only news company to talk about this NAU North American Union is Lou Dobbs and you can watch it on youtube.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree to an extent with Tornado. I think something [censored] up is really going on behind the scenes within the Bush administration. I don't think our country has improved one bit under his leadership. I think we're worse off, and this mans regime is slowly ruining our country and the world. Its going to take some time to fully see this, but its going to happen. The rich have too much power in our country and they have their interest in mind moreso than ours. Even elected many of our politicians can't do anything to help us out, because the people at the top have so much power and control over everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people who are elected are the ones who can come up with the most $. Those people are financed by the bankers to be the front runners because they are basically owned by bankers. Democrat, Republican, their both controlled and bought by the same bankers. There is no difference between them. Why is there 2 political parties which can speak for 300 million people ? There should be dozens that is beyond ridiculous. Ron Paul could be the next JFK who knows something is wrong with this country and is trying to make changes. I hope and pray he gets elected. Research his name and look at what he fights for, it is everything that is needed for change in this country. He's the only guy on the ballot who has a consience(sp?) and is for the people, not the businessmen
Old 08-25-2007, 04:34 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51819335380093 ... this is the part 3 of 3 of that Zeitgeist and is by far the best part of it. The first part is kind of slow with the religion part, so I don't want people to shut it off. But if you watch this bit first, you'll go back and watch the whole thing because it is that good.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:35 PM

Amero = more power and more centralized power. If you like freedom then you hate the Amero.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:42 PM

So is there anything to this, like, at all? Answer from someone besides OP please.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Amero = more power and more centralized power. If you like freedom then you hate the Amero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read about the Amero yet but I think there is something valid to the notion (to some degree) that political elites are conspiring to form a sort of North American counterpart to the European Union. I also think it's a hideous idea, and that if effected, it will tend to strip power and freedom from nearly everyone and to centralize that power in the hands of the political elites.

I believe we need to get back to our Constitutional roots NOW (or at least very soon) or there will be some pretty awful things transpiring in the future.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:46 PM

If you read reviews about Zeitgeist, almost all are 5 stars. It is by far the most compelling, shocking, eye opening thing I have ever watched in my life. I knew about a lot of this stuff before hand, but some of the stuff I didn't really understand and they explained it so well that the night I watched it, I went to bed more terrified than when I was a kid watching horror movies.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:48 PM

I know what Ron Paul is about. Dude is crazy, but in a good way.

Nielsio, people in Europe like the Euro, no? What is their opinion on it? This all sounds ridiculous.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you read reviews about Zeitgeist, almost all are 5 stars. It is by far the most compelling, shocking, eye opening thing I have ever watched in my life. I knew about a lot of this stuff before hand, but some of the stuff I didn't really understand and they explained it so well that the night I watched it, I went to bed more terrified than when I was a kid watching horror movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can recommend www.mises.org, www.freedomainradio.com, www.bswa.org and Joseph Campbell; if you intend to go deeper into the rabbithole.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what Ron Paul is about. Dude is crazy, but in a good way.

Nielsio, people in Europe like the Euro, no? What is their opinion on it? This all sounds ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people have been bamboozled into believing that this is the natural way of the development of society. They don't realize that one Europe is what Hitler wanted as well. And they also don't realize how their local powers are gradually taken away from them.

But it won't be long before the EU will start looking like the US with it's own shanannigans like police state, warmongering, etc. In fact, we've had our own state sponsored terrorism already: Spain and London.