Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Full Tilt is not letting me withdraw my money

I don't know what to do. I have tried everything. I am from the states.

I deposited with a credit card... no problem. I want to withdraw now. Tried to withdraw by check... they voided the transaction saying they dont have a payment processor online for me.

They want a copy of a utility bill and my drivers license and they will then allow me to withdraw by check.

I emailed them copies of my drivers license and utility bill FOUR times and each time they say they can't open the attachment. This is such a load of crap because I actually work in the computer industry. I own the mail server that I send my email with. I have 250-id mail receipts for every email i send to them so they can't say they don't get the emails. They are giving me the total run-around.

I tried faxing the documents and I received no response from them.

I cannot withdraw with epassporte because they say i have to first make a deposit with that method in order to withdraw. WHY am i going to give them more money when they refuse to give me my money back?

Unbelieveable. I don't know what to do. I am about to call my CC company I made the deposit with and dispute the charge.

It's amazing... I have had no such issues with Absolute Poker. They have been great with deposits and withdrawals for a US player.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt is not letting me withdraw my money

PM FTPDoug.

You seem savvy, so I feel a little bad asking, but did you send them .pdf files? There were able to open those when I had to do this.

Did you play on the site, or just deposit and then withdraw?

Based on history its more likely this is incompetence, not them stonewalling you. Deep breath, keep trying, and I'm sure it'll get sorted out eventually.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:53 PM

No... they specifically said in the email to send JPG files... so I sent JPG files. I can resend them as PDFs. I can send them whatever the ____ they want.

I played on the site for a little bit... but wasn't happy with it. The account was open for a good two months before I decided to withdraw. I prefered playing on Absolute so I wanted to withdraw.

Ugh... these people PISS me off. LOL I will resend them PDFs.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on history its more likely this is incompetence, not them stonewalling you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-12-2007, 01:55 PM

And not for nothing... it wasn't like I didn't have problems with withdrawing from Absolute. The first time I tried ACH with Absolute when they offered it... it never went through. Then they sent me a check that my bank (Citi) said bounced. Not sure if Citi just didnt want to deposit the check or it was indeed overdrawn.

But at least when I called Absolute.... they were very sorry... bla bla bla... gave me an extra $50 bucks for my trouble... and western unioned me the money which worked great.

I can't even call Full Tilt.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But at least when I called Absolute....

[/ QUOTE ]

CS over the phone. How... novel.

Since you run your mailserver we can assume the problem isn't there. What program are you using to make the jpegs? Have you sent them to a friend to make sure they can open them?
Old 07-12-2007, 02:08 PM

Trust me when I say I make GOOD money doing computer work for a living. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its definitely NOT a problem with anything on my end. The whole world could open my attachments... but not Full Tilt apparently.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:09 PM

Also, it wasn't explicitly stated, but FTP has to pay a % on all deposits and withdrawals, and sometimes won't do a withdrawal if the rake from your play doesn't cover these expenses.

I hope that's not the case here, because then they are outright lying to you.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, it wasn't explicitly stated, but FTP has to pay a % on all deposits and withdrawals, and sometimes won't do a withdrawal if the rake from your play doesn't cover these expenses.

I hope that's not the case here, because then they are outright lying to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was never discussed.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trust me when I say I make GOOD money doing computer work for a living. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its definitely NOT a problem with anything on my end. The whole world could open my attachments... but not Full Tilt apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I had to ask.

Did you PM FTPDoug?