Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 01-15-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: List of FPP Value for Stars Store Items

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$1,500 - 100000 - 0.0150
$285 - 25000 - 0.0114

These two items are wrong since they require additional play.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

Saying these are worth less because they require play is stupid. You still get the FPP's, and I'm assuming you are going to still play at stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Yes, putting a value on your time to clear these would be stupid. LOL. Since your time has no value. LOL.

LOL. I guess you make no distinction between someone giving you $100 now, and getting $100 next week, or next month. LOL.

LOL. Find out about present value vs future value. LOL.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. Yes, putting a value on your time to clear these would be stupid. LOL. Since your time has no value. LOL.

LOL. I guess you make no distinction between someone giving you $100 now, and getting $100 next week, or next month. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL because you still earn VPP whilst you clear these, and LOL because assuming you're going to play anyway, the clearing requirements are completely irrelevant.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$1,500 - 100000 - 0.0150
$285 - 25000 - 0.0114

These two items are wrong since they require additional play.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

Saying these are worth less because they require play is stupid. You still get the FPP's, and I'm assuming you are going to still play at stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stupid reply. you were wrong. besides LOL what about the fact that i could likely clear the bonus before my tv arrives in the mail?
Old 01-15-2007, 01:18 PM

LOL. I will transfer $100 to your pokerstars account right now, or I will transfer $100 to your account next month. LOL.

LOL. I guess just flip a coin on which you want. LOL. There is no difference between these two options. LOL.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:25 PM

what a [censored] tangent to go off on. how does that even relate to what i said? oh and thank you for enlightening me on the the value of money over time.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I will transfer $100 to your pokerstars account right now, or I will transfer $100 to your account next month. LOL.

LOL. I guess just flip a coin on which you want. LOL. There is no difference between these two options. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have an urgent need for it then no there really isn't. And also if you're supernova then chances are you're earning the 10,500 points it takes to clear the bonus in less than a month.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have an urgent need for it then no there really isn't. And also if you're supernova then chances are you're earning the 10,500 points it takes to clear the bonus in less than a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because to take advantage of this weekend's offer of a 30% reload bonus from site XYZ, I can just tell them I will be getting money from stars in less than a month. They should be okay with that, since they probably don't have an urgent need for my money.

Since you failed Present Value vs. Future Value, maybe you can comprehend "Opportunity Cost".
Old 01-15-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because to take advantage of this weekend's offer of a 30% reload bonus from site XYZ, I can just tell them I will be getting money from stars in less than a month. They should be okay with that, since they probably don't have an urgent need for my money.

Since you failed Present Value vs. Future Value, maybe you can comprehend "Opportunity Cost".

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're getting snippy. Reading comprehension is a good thing.

If you have an urgent need for it then yes the clearing requirements are a problem--if you can't clear it in a hurry.

But the simple reality is this. If you're a Stars supernova then a) you play a lot on Stars and will likely be playing there regardless of this bonus, b) you have enough money that scraping together a few hundred for a bonus elsewhere is not a problem.

Here's another simple reality the drop in value due to the clearance requirements is pretty damn trivial. Compare the value lost to the convenience and the effort required to get the max value out of other items.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:14 PM

Please send me any cash you do not have an urgent need for. I will be glad to hold it for you and will let you have it the instant you do have a need for it.

LOL.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please send me any cash you do not have an urgent need for. I will be glad to hold it for you and will let you have it the instant you do have a need for it.

LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so wrapped up in being smart that you can't realize how dumb you're being. The difference between 1500 immediately and 1500 to be cleared is trivial to someone who is playing at stars enough to be supernova.