Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: New York City bans trans fats

[ QUOTE ]
then you shouldnt be asked, because Ive blasted many things done by government, including the Bush administration.

Why anyone one ask you about anything is a more obvious question, since you so stubbornly repeat your nonsense about social security with a gd clue what youre talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've taken you to school more than once on Social Security and I'll do it again if you like. You my friend are the one who keeps spouting the nonsense about social security, almost as if you are paid to be a propagandist. This isn't a social security thread but it's clear you are either part of the propaganda or you have been utterly duped by it.

natedogg
Old 11-02-2007, 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Salt.

[/ QUOTE ]

natural additive. actually given the importance in the water-electrolyte balance (animals will travel just as far for salt as they will for water) you could maybe term it food but really it's not, any more than water is. I mean water isn't alive, but it's essential. still not food, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should fix the Wikipedia article on food then:

"Food is any substance, usually composed primarily of carbohydrates, fats, water and/or proteins, that can be eaten or drunk by an animal for nutrition or pleasure."
Old 11-02-2007, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should fix the Wikipedia article on food then:

"Food is any substance, usually composed primarily of carbohydrates, fats, water and/or proteins, that can be eaten or drunk by an animal for nutrition or pleasure."

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody should fix anything but nobody should rely on wikipedia for their definition, either.

That definition of food is simply so inaccurate that I don't understand it still stands.

BTW, I will not correct it, but neither will I rely on wikipedia for definitions! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you're saying salt isn't food? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, is water? you can define it either way I guess. but in my train of thought argument you can easily see water would not be food.