Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: FTP e-mail about temporarily suspending my account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is becoming pretty standard at Full Tilt. We are running out of legit sites to play at...

[/ QUOTE ]

Party, Stars, InterPoker.

All 3 are great.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we can only play at stars here in the usa.. I would play at stars but I hate there tournaments being always 1k plus people. I love full tilts 500 to 700 man tournaments

And on that note I just want to say I love playing at full tilt I wish I had RB but I love there site and their dark colors and kind of in a way it's good that they take these precausions to protect customers account but I wish they would do it with some common sence. I have been playing there over a year and have deposited 6k and have over 14k in my account they should have gave me the benefit of the doubt about 190.00 chargeback. I mean common sence will tell you that I am not trying to stiff them for 190 bucks when i have so much play there.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:34 PM

Hey foxw00ds player,

You should have some emails from the Security department in the next hour or so with the steps you'll need to take to have your account reopened.

Just follow those and you should be good to go. (They were already on top of it when I asked them about it, but thought you would like an fyi.)

Sean
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 PM

thanks ftpsean and ftpdoug on getting this rolling as the last thing I wanted was to wait 12 weeks to get resolved.. sorry if this thread caused any negative publicity.

Edit/MH: foxw00ds player has asked me to lock this thread as he is satisfied with the actions now taken by FTP.
Closed Thread