Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Withdrawl from FTP on 9/9/07

I went through the same thing a couple days ago. Made a withdrawal then an hour later, wanted to reverse it. Tried to do this in the cashier section but could not use the "void" option. I emailed them, then the next day they emailed back saying that they knew that this option wasn't available from the players' end and apologized, saying that they plan to fix this soon. Then I was told that they reversed the withdrawal for me.

So it'll happen soon, don't worry. It may be as long as a day before they get back to you.

As a side note, judging by the tone of your post, you may not realize that Full Tilt is known for having terrible customer service, sometimes not responding to emails for DAYS, just so you know. You might not want to play there in the future if this is an issue for you (I know it is for many people, it's why they don't play there anymore)
Old 09-10-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went through the same thing a couple days ago. Made a withdrawal then an hour later, wanted to reverse it. Tried to do this in the cashier section but could not use the "void" option. I emailed them, then the next day they emailed back saying that they knew that this option wasn't available from the players' end and apologized, saying that they plan to fix this soon. Then I was told that they reversed the withdrawal for me.

So it'll happen soon, don't worry. It may be as long as a day before they get back to you.

As a side note, judging by the tone of your post, you may not realize that Full Tilt is known for having terrible customer service, sometimes not responding to emails for DAYS, just so you know. You might not want to play there in the future if this is an issue for you (I know it is for many people, it's why they don't play there anymore)

[/ QUOTE ]

Intresting, I had no idea that this was a problem with FTP. If this is how they handle things on their end I'm not so sure that I want to stay there. I think I'll just go back to PS here in the future.

Hopefully they just send the money to Epassporte then so I don't have to wait again on this issue. Oh well though, thanks for the heads up and take care.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:38 PM

Expect to wait 24-72 hours. After 3 days you should worry.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patience

[/ QUOTE ]

I think over 4hours for a response to an email is unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think starting a thread and bumping it after 8 minutes, then again 2 minutes later is unacceptable. Lay off the meth.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Expect to wait 24-72 hours. After 3 days you should worry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a problem getting a refund from a tourney that crashed. They answered my email 27 days after I sent it.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM

Snoop,

If you go into cashier and click on history, there is a link to void the withdrawal.

Mega
Old 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Snoop,

If you go into cashier and click on history, there is a link to void the withdrawal.

Mega

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think the void button works anymore
Old 09-10-2007, 09:47 PM

Hey guys I have a problem with FTP so I e-mailed support. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!?
Old 09-11-2007, 03:56 AM

I made a small (no, microscopic/meaningless) cashout for $900.....and it's been four hours....

Is this some hidden brag or something?
Old 09-11-2007, 02:21 PM

Hey guys,

We are having technical issues that have affected our withdrawal and email response times.

Our IT team is working as quickly as possible to resolve the issues and hopefully we'll be back to normal processing times shortly.

I don't have any details at the moment other than the issues have caused a delay in our cashouts as well as email responses. I'll let you know if I find out anything more.

Sean