He has left the room and has not returned 0 0%
He is on the John reading 2+2 2 40.00%
He is playing ultimate frisbee on the Quad 1 20.00%
Choices 1 and 2 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Is anybody here?

[ QUOTE ]
god damn i have been smoking too much [censored] shwag today it took me five minutes to figure out this thread was started like yesterday to me but today in actual timesense if that makes any sense i donno damn. Anyway i do lots of speed and blow and sleep till 2-3pm then play poker with the blinds closed so the po cant see in ldo so i get confused a lot as to what date and day and whatnot usualkly only go out on mtt breaks to smoke butt and throw ball to dog cant remember last time i didnt see sunrise so yes im in the club,,,,but its only 11:46 here right now ill post again at 5 am

[/ QUOTE ]

Go easy on the blow and stay away from the speed altogether, that [censored] is the devil's work I tell you.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:38 AM

Damn, so the sunlight is singing my soul as I speak but I have to go to a dr.'s appt. this morning so ugggh. Wish me luck.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:38 AM

the sun isnt even up yet and its like 85 by the beach what the hellllll
Old 09-03-2007, 02:33 PM

East Coast Australia

4:25am

Having a cig after blazing at 4:20 ldo. Fear & Loathing is in the dvd player but I'm fkn hungry and too chilled to cook lunch atm (need to eat while watching obv). Think I'll just sit back and envision what I might cook so I can maximise my efficiency in the kitchen.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:19 PM

damn i completely forgot to post again late night but i was all up in the coke thread anyway....but lil tr from last night my roomate was hu in the 20r and me and my friend went to go get a lil blow he had back at his place and also a blunt, on the way back i stop at store 24 (this is around 4am) this hippie strolls in and we both laugh when we both go straight to vitamin water and talk about how dank it is when your high. I said i was going to smoke a blunt right then, he said he just smoked hash shipped from sacremento that comes from a cannabis club. So we invited him back ldo smoked some dank dank hash and a shwaggy blunt and then the kid gave me his number and im currently waiting on an 8th of the [censored]. So being a vampire has its [censored] perks
Old 09-03-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god damn i have been smoking too much [censored] shwag today it took me five minutes to figure out this thread was started like yesterday to me but today in actual timesense if that makes any sense i donno damn. Anyway i do lots of speed and blow and sleep till 2-3pm then play poker with the blinds closed so the po cant see in ldo so i get confused a lot as to what date and day and whatnot usualkly only go out on mtt breaks to smoke butt and throw ball to dog cant remember last time i didnt see sunrise so yes im in the club,,,,but its only 11:46 here right now ill post again at 5 am

[/ QUOTE ]

Go easy on the blow and stay away from the speed altogether, that [censored] is the devil's work I tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

wanted to clarify i didnt mean illegal speed im talkin add pills which i know are bad but i got a script and need them for poker