Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Official Full Tilt Poker Response to Bot Thread

Who are the posters who claim they were one of the bots or non bots that denied it was a bot..sn please on 2p2
Old 05-14-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who are the posters who claim they were one of the bots or non bots that denied it was a bot..sn please on 2p2

[/ QUOTE ]

"nlnut" is the confirmed ring leader who denies he is a botting.

"BrandonJoseph47" was one of the crew that came into the thread and defended them without mentioning he was one of them, but was quickly caught in his lie and admitted being one of them but also insisted they were not botting.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:20 PM

You misread my post--NO they do not owe this forum anything and were much better off not addressing the issue whatsoever.
My point was--they are calculating enough to make money grinding with a specific system that they never deviate from. However, as calculating and formulated as they are--they couldn't come up with a consistent story for this forum.

~A
Old 05-15-2007, 04:51 AM

FTP also has a bunch of limit hold'em bots on the loose from 30-60 to 100-200 limit holdem. Thats semi high limit and that should worry the there arnt bot believers. Linky here http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1 I HATE BOTS. so should you. FTP doesnt care and ignores are e-mail's and denies they have a probelm. Meanwhile the bots are making close to 500K dollars every 3 months. Hope that peaks your interest. And there is not bot sweat shot. Its simply 4 bots being bots with no human interaction. LOL.

-MrGatorade (Crazy Mike)
Old 05-15-2007, 01:29 PM

Yeah, first post, so I'll not enter into any opinions. But I will say that I will no longer play @ Full Tilt.
Yeah, 1 in a million, big deal, but it's all the power I have, where my rake goes.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:55 PM

I know one thing for sure: poker sites don't want anything negative go public about them. So they will always say "we did not find that party guilty".

Case: I was playing 5/10 holdem (yes low limit [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])...and there were to 2 guys that would keep raising each other if it was them 2 and 1 other person. But if it was just them, they always laid down their hands. After about an hour of play, they never called each other down. I clicked on their names and lived in the same city (some city in Sweden). I told them to stop colluding, and they just laughed. I told PokerStars about this, and they said pretty much the same thing "we looked into what you have brought up, and there is not enough evidence that those 2 were colluding"

gg poker sites, you really look out for the customer