Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 07:28 PM

Default FTPSean Introduction

Hello 2+2ers,

I'm very happy to join the community here as a representative of Full Tilt Poker. As a fellow poker player and occasional lurker of Two Plus Two, I can certainly relate with many of your concerns and frustrations.

We have exceptionally high standards for our customer service, and it was disappointing for us to see that we weren't serving our players as best as we could. As FTPDoug mentioned, we've had some meetings and we hope to earn back your trust and confidence in Full Tilt Poker immediately.

That's why I'm here.

I'll answer general inquiries and questions you may have, but more importantly, I want to be your direct line to support if you're not receiving the quality service you deserve. I'll flip over poker tables and throw chips in a tilted rage to make sure we're providing stellar customer service.

What I won't be doing is answering questions on your specific case or situation (which is why I am not accepting PMs). Why not you ask?

1) To insure our players privacy, we will not discuss specific account information in a public forum. Period. I have no way of knowing you are who you say you are.
2) For us to perform our investigations and research efficiently, it is best for us to have all of your information consolidated in one place. By emailing support@fulltiltpoker.com, we can properly file the information you provide us with your account for future reference.
3) We want to be fully accountable for the service you receive, excluding the forums and PMs allows us to do just that.

Thanks again for supporting us through this exciting period of growth, and we hope to become your top choice for poker and customer service.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:40 PM

Default Re: FTPSean Introduction

Welcome Sean.Try not to pull your hair out to soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Re: FTPSean Introduction

Btw,seriously,your presence will be greatly appreciated by most here.