Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Post a graph of your daily bb wins and losses over time

[ QUOTE ]

you're not a losing player, but you do seem to have more bad days than good.

do you have tilting issues?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think i tilt. im sure i have some big leaks but i dont work hard enough at finding/fixing them.

one thing i know is a big leak is the number of times i showdown highcard and single pair hands. i actually nearly vomit when i look at the numbers beside them in PT. i just cant seem to fold enough. if ed miller was to write a post about me it would be "I know why you arnt crushing these low limit games... its because you call too damn much!".

ive tried fixing this by tightening my pf, so ill be seeing a lower number of flops and showing down stronger hands. so ive gone from like 22/11 with 34 wtsd to 18/12 with 34 wtsd. it seems to be helping (my w$sd has moved up a couple of points), but i still have red numbers beside my highcard and one pair hands in PT. i.e. im a calling station fishy noob.

one day ill post a big stats post and all you pros can fix me up. i dont have my PT handy (at work), but my worst hands are the classics - unsuited highcard hands - i think ATo being the worst (or it might be AQo, cant quite remember). i think these are the exact hands that i would be showing down that are killing me.

ill fix all this one day... this is going to sound really sick, but what i have done to force myself to try fix these leaks is move up limit of all things lol. i found that whoring bonuses at 50/1 it doesnt matter how bad i play, i come out ahead overall. so ive moved up to 2/4 where the bonuses dont help me as much ahahhha. im sick. but i think its working.

/* end cry */

PS. Gib, i wish my graph could look like yours. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

PPS. also, in my defense, these are all my hands forever (although i have purged some 0.02/0.04 2p2 drunk tables out [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), all sites all limits. so (despite my registered date here) ive only been really playing for like a year and 60k hands.