Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: OT: August Results Theard!

5250 hands of cash and 172 STT/MTTs = -$110 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Kind of forgot that I am a professional poker player and helped out a friend by teaching English for the last 6 weeks. Worked from 11am to 9.30pm and had to play after that, so I ascribe my performance to tiredness [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

After cashing out $11k last month to pay for my new flat and motorbike, I dumped 90% of my roll by playing outside my BR, leaving virtually nothing to start the month. Went busto on Stars in week 1. Downloaded Party to discover $3.29 in my account; since I'm on "holiday", I have not redeposited on Stars, but played my roll on PP. Now got it up to $114.14 hehehehehe and had a huge amount of fun doing it. If I can push it up to $1k in the next two weeks, I'll ask someone to swap 500 to Stars to avoid the undignified humiliation of having to redeposit.

Strange month. lost a shilling, found a sixpence and am happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] albeit having to live off past monies.