Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Do small hotels care if you bring back a hooker?

I am an idiot in the first place for not picking a hooker who could do in-calls, anyway. They're cheaper and you don't have any of these worries. Should have thought of that.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
her LuckyJimm-inspired moans of sexual ecstasy will be heard by everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

More likely John Houblon-inspired, but there's always a chance she might be into it
Old 11-13-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$36/hour temping legal word processing wtfffff

i will move to london, hire me, i type 92 wpm

[/ QUOTE ]
why would you do word processing when this thread reveals a way to make nearly 10 times as much?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:52 PM

1. Why are people always concerned about getting "caught" with extra people in their room? People get all paranoid like the front desk help is eyeballing everyone who comes in. Eff that. They're paid like $8/hr (or pounds or whatever) and their heads are elsewhere. Which is why I don't understand why people ever pay for anything more than a single unless they need two beds or something. Only thing jimm should be worried about is the rooms adjacent calling downstairs about the loud squishing sounds.

2. I may move to London to score a sweet $36/hr word processing gig. My resume is the volume of posts I can peel off in these forums.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$36/hour temping legal word processing wtfffff

i will move to london, hire me, i type 92 wpm

[/ QUOTE ]
why would you do word processing when this thread reveals a way to make nearly 10 times as much?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, getting jiggy with LuckyJimm?

Here is my new rule: never use your regular salary to pay for sex. Pay with gambling winnings or it doesn't happen. That way you're not blowing money you need for your day to day life. It's extra money, which you got hold of comparatively easily and are spending just as easily. So, I won £260 last night. That'll pay for most of this. It will also encourage me to treat poker money more seriously, not to go up to too high limits or go on super-tilt, I hope, since I will be reminded of the physical pleasures that money could buy me, if only I get it out of my poker account.

So, I have fun playing poker, and a nice girl gets my poker winnings. I get laid, she gets rich. I have a motivation to play my best poker, and control my finances properly, since I'll always be thinking of what £300 can get me. So everyone's a winner!

So everyone's a winner!
Old 11-13-2007, 02:06 PM

jimm,

Can you get us some pics of this broad? Don't need face pics so she should be fine with it.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Why are people always concerned about getting "caught" with extra people in their room? People get all paranoid like the front desk help is eyeballing everyone who comes in. Eff that. They're paid like $8/hr (or pounds or whatever) and their heads are elsewhere. Which is why I don't understand why people ever pay for anything more than a single unless they need two beds or something. Only thing jimm should be worried about is the rooms adjacent calling downstairs about the loud squishing sounds.

2. I may move to London to score a sweet $36/hr word processing gig. My resume is the volume of posts I can peel off in these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the specific situation is when you're staying in a small family-run hotel and the old couple behind the desk are the ones who've been running it for forty years.

But, I guess discretion is vital to their profession. You don't run a city centre hotel and care about these things.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jimm,

Can you get us some pics of this broad? Don't need face pics so she should be fine with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, no pics. I'm a gentleman! I don't kiss and tell, and I hope neither does she.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:46 PM

If you're a paying guest then why would any reasonable hotel give a [censored] who you bring back to your room?

If they get arsey then stay in a better hotel. Any 5* place should provide girls on a simple phone call to reception, they do in Amsterdam anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is my new rule: never use your regular salary to pay for sex. Pay with gambling winnings or it doesn't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is lol on so many levels