Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Don\'t Try Alli

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm pretty overweight. I've tried just about EVERY weight loss drug/program out there. Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem, you name it. When I heard about a new drug called Alli that was guaranteed to reduce weight, I was skeptical. But after reading an array of reviews online, I decided to give it a go. Although no life-threatening risks are associated with it, one potential problem is...loose stools. After doing some due dilligence on the product, though, it appeared as though the situation would only occur if I fell of the wagon and begin over-eating, which I was determined wasn't going to happen.

One month into the diet and everything was fine. I lost 15 lbs and was feeling great. I was doing very well following fat intake (for the most part) and had been working out regularly without any sludgy side effects. Then, three days ago I was craving some Ben & Jerry's Cinnabun Ice Cream. I just had to have it as a treat for all my hard work (figured I would just have a long workout session the following day). So I get to the gym change into my clothes only to find I did not bring any underwear to workout in. Unfortunately, I wear long boxers and could not wear them with my gym shorts, so I thought no biggie. I lifted for about 30 minutes and got on the treadmill to run for a half hour, and thats when it happened. I was doing a sprint at about 7.0 after about 15 minutes of running. Forgeting I had no underwear on let (what I thought) was a string of bubble farts slip only to turn around to a group of young ladies screaming at me. Hearing them through my mp3 I take off my headphones and realize I had somehow [censored] on the back of my shoe and on the treadmill and it was getting thrown backwards where there was a couple of teenage girls staring at me with their mouths open.

I ran out of there as soon as I could and am considering cancelling my membership.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Don\'t Try Alli

LOL
Old 09-26-2007, 08:33 PM

You should probably move.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:40 PM

Funny fake until the mouths open part took it too far.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:43 PM

no way this is true .... but if it is, yeah you should move, but not near me
Old 09-26-2007, 08:43 PM

i almost chuckled a little bit
Old 09-26-2007, 08:44 PM

I usually have a very sensitive bu11shit detector, and this sounds legit to me. I give this the Los Feliz Slim Seal of Truth.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I usually have a very sensitive bu11shit detector, and this sounds legit to me. I give this the Los Feliz Slim Seal of Truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tucker Max rip off. I give it "the ghey"
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM

Ya I don't think OP is kidding.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:18 PM

Alli is the most evil of drugs. They stress over and over that if you eat more than 15 grams of fat in any sitting you will have uncontrollable loose stools that stain whatever they touch.

To me it's almost a placebo with a horrible and embarassing trigger at 15 grams of fat intake. Generally if you consume less than 15 grams of fat each time you eat and follow any sort of excersize program, you will lose weight. So to me all the drug does is force you to eat less fat.