Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which are you?
Catholic 7 11.29%
Protestant 10 16.13%
Latter Day Saints 1 1.61%
Jewish 3 4.84%
Agnostic/Atheist 34 54.84%
Other 7 11.29%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Live play = free monies

awesome Rev! sounds like a great intro to live play!

I would want to say to old table coach "yeah just love that expert 55 calldown lawl" but instead it would really go, "yeah I think I saw Gus Hanson play King-three, so it is now my favorite hand, sorry man"
Old 08-26-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome Rev! sounds like a great intro to live play!

I would want to say to old table coach "yeah just love that expert 55 calldown lawl" but instead it would really go, "yeah I think I saw Gus Hanson play King-three, so it is now my favorite hand, sorry man"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that is nice. I need to develop a nit-tilting phrasebook.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:08 PM

"I had a hunch" FTW
Old 08-26-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I dont know if snitch follows it, but he would be able to explain rugby

[/ QUOTE ]

I follow anything that follows running, hitting and kicking. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

actually Im not sure where to begin when it comes to explaining the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Easiest game in the world. There are seriously no "technical" rules to the game. There's no off-side type rule, there is no dropped-ball/knock-on/fumble/forward-pass type rules. Kick the ball through the posts to get points.

If you catch a kick that's gone over 15m, you've taken a "mark" and get a free kick (or you can play on).

You can't pass the ball, you can only "hand-ball" it. Which is just batting it to your team-mate rather than throwing it.

Obv there are other rules, but it's fairly simple and a good game to watch.

In other news... I got shitfacezomgdrunk on friday after work and went to my local to smash the 5/10, and smash it I did. I bought in for $250 and I can remember cashing out 600-and-something, but I can't remember much in between [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I played about 4hrs, I remember making a J-high striaght and a K-high flush and lots of stupid stradling. I kinda wished i was sober and not throwing chips away and i might have won more. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In other news... I got shitfacezomgdrunk on friday after work and went to my local to smash the 5/10, and smash it I did. I bought in for $250 and I can remember cashing out 600-and-something, but I can't remember much in between [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I played about 4hrs, I remember making a J-high striaght and a K-high flush and lots of stupid stradling. I kinda wished i was sober and not throwing chips away and i might have won more. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
gogogogogo!

Btw I will be in Melbourne for National 8ball Championships from 17th OCT onwards. So I'll be heading into the crown pretty much during the day most of the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh anyone know how far Preston is out of Melbourne?
Old 08-26-2007, 07:21 PM

Sweet, I'll come down and heckle your 8ball opponents. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 PM

hehe [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I actually don't mind if I get knocked outta the 1st round, that equals more time to gamb00l!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 08:02 PM

lmao at all the river folders

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (8 handed) internettexasholdem.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. MP1 posts a blind of $0.50. MP2 posts a blind of $0.75.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 (poster) calls, MP2 (poster) calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (14.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (9.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

River: (13.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has As Kh (two pair, kings and fours).
Outcome: Hero wins 14.75 BB. </font>
Old 08-26-2007, 08:54 PM

For those of you who doesnt give a [censored] about BBV there is an interesting strat thread on river bets, a lot of good posters and NL-tards discussing.

here.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:39 PM

Snitch/Gib/AB/anyone else:

Isn't the Aussie football championship game coming up in like a month or so? I ask because I have a deal with someone I work with, where I watch that with him and then I make him watch a World Series game with me. And like marchron, I remember watching it a bunch on late night tv was I was younger, not so much for the game, but for the refs and their cool hats.
Closed Thread