Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Quick FTP Outage Reimbursement Question

I got the email and still can't get a straight answer from support:

1. did you receive your adjustment from yesterday's outage?

2. does it show up under cashier/past transactions?

3. do you get an email accounting of how split is calculated as you do at stars or party?

tia if you can answer any of these questions.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Quick FTP Outage Reimbursement Question

last time it took me 4 emails before i got a strt answer. i know someone posted the exact calculation they use in the other post from yesterday, but FTP does not automatically tell what the exact amount is. Stars does a fantastic job with that, but FTP's ability to answer this simple question is horrible.

1- i can't tell if i did
2- no
3- no
Old 03-13-2007, 02:50 PM

It took me a few E-mails to get a clear response, my inquiry was specific to sngs, but this should help

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Travis,

Thank you for writing back to Full Tilt Poker Support.

We are in the process of reviewing all accounts affected by the disconnection issue that occurred on March 12, 2007 at approximately 5:35 PM ET.

If you were affected by the issue, we will be adjusting your account balance according to our site disconnection rules as early as possible. Please note that this process requires time for us to properly review all accounts. Adjustments should be made within the next 72 hours. Once these adjustments are made, you will not see them appear in your transaction history as a credit. Rather, the adjustments are done automatically just as when you play where money moves to or from your account as you play.

If you feel that there was a mistake in adjustment to your account, please provide as much detail as possible: tournament number, table name, stakes, opponents, or anything else that can help us narrow the exact ring game hand or tournament in question.

For your reference, below is a full explanation of how our site disconnection rules are applied:

In the event of a server crash, the hands in progress at every table will be restored by rolling back these hands. Each player's chip count will be reset to the amount at the beginning of the hand.

If you were in a tournament or Sit and Go, rule #31 from our tournament rules page applies (see http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php):

31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.

31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded
their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.

31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the
tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next
guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.

31.4. In a rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2.
Rebuys and add-ons will not be refunded. If a tournament has reached the
money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.

31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based
on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

We appreciate your patience while we investigate all concerns and make the proper adjustments to your account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Chris F Fraud Analyst
Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-13-2007, 03:04 PM

thanks for the help guys, i spent 3-4 emails without getting that response.

the frustrating thing is its hard for record keeping purposes to know how much to put in.

also confusing because of the timing of the payments of the $500 for bracelet sats.